Chapter twelve

I dont it to be a part two!
Enjoy!
Pardon my mistakes!
Btw I made the outfits.
App: Polyvore
--------------
--Layly POV--
(Its thanksgiving in the book)

After that whole thing with Carlos yesterday Jacyeon had people clean up and make it look like a "accident". He got the kid's flown out to California. I still stay in Ohio I just needed some space.

"Baby last night was too bomb", Jacyeon came up behind me and kissed the side of my neck. It was noon and the kid's were still sleep. I smiled. "Yes baby it was", I said. I sat and thought back. My smile dropped. "Jacyeon what the fuck", I smacked his chest.

He smirked and blew me a kiss. "Baby you trapped and I want another baby", He said. I thought back on what happened.

"Baby get a condom", I said sitting up. "I'll pull out Layly I missed you", he kissed my chest and pulled down his boxers. I moaned when I felt him at my entrance. I scratched his back lightyly.

"You said you pulled out Jacyeon what the hell", I rolled my eyes. If I was pregnant...AGAIN! I wasn't going to abort my baby, at all. Never kill something that didn't ask to be here. He smacked his teeth. "We married you should want a whole house Layly", he tried to kiss me. I put my hand on his mouth and walked upstairs. I picked out everyone's clothes and ironed them while Jacyeon got them up. "I'm going to get Jenessa", I yelled down the hallway. "Mommy me go", Haden wobbled over to be. "No baby go get daddy", I kissed her and walked her to Jacyeon.

I grabbed my black MK purse off the dresser, my keys and threw my wallet in my purse.

For thanksgiving we were going to go to my mom's. Erica, Casanova, her daughter,my sister and her family, Jacyeon friend and his family, and some more family was going to be there.

I called Jenessa and told her I was pulling up. It was hot today but was going to rain so I dressed the kids in long sleeves. Jenessa walked out the house dressed with her phone in her hand. I unlocked the door. "Hey Layly", she got in and put her seatbelt on. I looked at her. "Hey boo", I said pulling off. "Can I get a new phone?", she said holding up her cracked phone. I locked my phone back and nodded. "Yes you can", I said cranking the car up.
--------------

Me and Jenessa headed over to my mom's and Jacyeon was going to meet us here when the twins were ready. I was helping my mom prepare/ set up the food tables. We had a lot of food. My mom made dressing, turkey, ham,macaroni, greens, green beans, cranberry sauce, pigs feet, chitlens, baked chicken, cornesh hens, cornbread, etc. Desserts was even better. German Chocolate cake, regular chocolate cake, brownies, cookies, banana pudding, sweet potato pie, etc. I had brang some yam's I made over, and some pop, juice, and alcohol.

"Mommy did you make me some roast?", I asked setting up the chairs. "Girl get out my damn face talkin bout some roast", she laughed at me. I never liked roast but right now I wanted some. "Fine I'll get my husband to bring my a roast beef sandwich", I rolled my eyes. She shook her head. "Layly you betta not be pregnant you gone beat your sister", She said pointing a finger in my face. I smacked my lips and sat the turkey down. My phone rang indicating Jacyeon was here. "Yea I need you to help me get the yams out the drunk", I told him heading outside.

I walked to his truck getting my babies out. I kissed all of them and picked the twins up. "Mommy you have to do me and Haden's hair because daddy gone mess it up", Cali said rolling her neck. I laughed shaking my head. This little girl a drama queen. "Okay baby go speak to grandma", I said walking behind her. I could tell I was finna be chasing my kid's around so I choose no heels today. I walked to the back and sat next to Jacyeon. "Are you gone move back home Lay?", he asked giving me pitiful eyes. I shook my heaf. "Listen don't expect me to hop and get back with you, I need time away", I said walking in the house. "Come on Cali",I sat by the fan since it was hot in the house. I took a sip of pop and started parting her hair. I ended up doing a Mohawk and curling the rest.

"Haden be still", I said trabbing her with my legs. About half the family was here. Kids waas running around. People talking about memories. My sister still wasn't here and I called her a thoundsands times. "Haden quit all that crying", Jacyeon said walking into the kitchen. I did a wrap around braid and a ponytail. She started crying reaching for him. I popped her hand and kept doing her hair. "Cut it out Haden", I said brushing her hair into a ponytail. She cried and pouted more. "Daddy right here", Jacyeon said sitting in front of her. I finished her hair and walked outside.

"Mommy me sleepy", Jaden walked up to me and reached for me. Jenessa was sitting next to me looking at phones. I picked him up and kissed his nose. "You have to eat stink", I checked his pull up seeing if I needed to change it. Jacyeon and I have always started potty training our kids at the age of two. My little cousin came and sat next to me. I don't know why all the kid's loved me. "Wassup Monte", I looked at him. He was a smart eight year old that was adopted into Jacyeon side of the family. "Layly where Jacyeon?", He took a sip of Jaden's capri sun. I shrugged my shoulders. "Try by all the alcohol", I said rocking Jaden. My mom yelled for everyone to come over to the table's. I got up and carried over Jaden and put my arm around Jenessa shoulder. All the family had accepted her, but some was a little shakey. I was used to it. They denied Harlem too. My kids and Jacyeon came and stood by me. "Everyone grab hands so we can prey", My mom said grabbing my uncle hand.

"Lord I want to thank you for blessing us with this food and nurturing our bodiea and making us able to eat. Lord thank you for the whooe family able to get her safely and for the hands that prepared the food, amen",my mom said. "Amen", everyone said. Everybody prepared thier food or was preparing there food. My sister walked in with some sunglasses on and her head down. She had only the twins with her and she was wearing all black. I walked up to her and looked at her tilting me head. "Where all my babies at?", I said. She still had her head down. "Go play", she told the twins. They were now four and so energetic.

"Layly, he doesn't thinl there his", she broke down crying in my arms. I wrapped my hands around her. "So he-he took all the other kids to his family house", she hiccupped. "Oh hell nah, tale the sunglasses off right now", I told her. She shook her head and hid her face. "I can't", she said. I snatched them off and my jaw dropped. She had a busted lip, black eye, scars all over and cuta above her eyes. I looked away and all I saw was red. "Get in the damn car" I said grabbing her keys. I was fucking him up.

"No Layly we can't", She grabbed my arm. "AND WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE?!", I snatched my arm away and got in the car. She looked around and followed me.

I was driving fast to his parents house. They was ready to see a black woman's rage.

"Which house?", I slowed once we were in in his parents neighborhood. "The b-blue one Layly don't do anything stupid", She told me. I have bad anger issues so I wasn't making any promises. I pulled up. And hopped out. I walked up to him. "Auntieeee",my nieces and nephew's said. I smiled. "Hi babies", I walked to there father. "So you like hitting on my sister", I walked up to him and calmly. He didn't answer. "HUH?! IN HEAR NUN BITCH ASS SPEAK UP", I said putting my hand to my ear. Making his family look over at me. Some gasped some said she's a physco. He looked an chuckled. "Your sister is a hoe", he said looking at her. I laughed. I punched his jaw and kicked dick. "She ain't nun but faithful", I kept punching him. I must've butt dialed Jacyeon because he pulled me off. "NAH LET ME GO FUCK HIM", I shouted still kicking. His family called the police and everything. He wiped blood off his lip and raised his hand to slap me. "Do it I dare you", Jacyeon threatened. He lowered his hand. "Layly come on", My sister pulled me. "Yea lets go get your stuff", I said spitting on his face.
----------------------------------
1569 words
Hope you liked!