Chapter eleven

Enjoy!
Pardon my mistakes!
Happy Turkey Day! Gobble gobble

--Jacyeon POV--

All I needed was to lay in between my wife's legs and cuddle all night. I pulled into the drive way seeing a Cherry red car. I scratched my head and wipped my hand down my face taking the key out the ignition. I put my key in the door.

"Baby I'm home", I walked in the kitchen and my heart dropped I was furious.
--------------
--Jenessa POV--

"But mom why not?", I asking my mom if the guys could come over while she was out. "Because I said so they eat all my food I don't have money to blow", she shuffled through her purse. My dad and Layly gives her money he's paying fourteen years back to her. "Didn't dad just give you money?", I scratched my head. She looked at me and walked to her room I followed behind her. My mom has never yelled nor hit me people say im a brat I just think im spoiled.

"Jenessa Armoni Reynold's don't worry about what I get", she picked out one of her many new purses.

I smacked my lips. "I invited them so they're coming", I walked out the room. I slammed my door and tried to call Layly. It rang then went to voicemail. Same for my dad. "Ughhhhh answer", I said throwing my phone.

"Jen I'm leaving", my mom said looking at my cracked phone."Jen what the hell?!",She yelled. I smirked and shut the door in her face. I guess I'd just watch Netflix. I really missed Hayley but I was done with her non-sense. I plopped down on out new couch and turned the tv on to Netflix. My phone was cracked but not that bad. My phone rang causing me to pick it up fast.

"Hello?", I said going to one of the movies.

"Hey it's Layly your mom called me", she said.

"Yea I figured, hey did you and my dad pay her this week? ", I questioned.
--------------------
(Before Layly called Jen back)
--Jacyeon POV--

"REALLY LAYLY THIS WHAT WE DO??" I scream looking over at Carlos. I paced back in forth watching him smirk. Layly was crying lowly. Erica had gotten Kait and left.

"Baby he threatened me", she sobbed. I looked at him. I was thinking shoot now or later. Later I thought I had a plan already.

I punched him in the nose and started choking him. Layly pulled me back. "Jacy stop stop", she cried louder. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE", I yelled to him. He got up slowly. I looked at Lay and nodded. "Fuck you", I spat walking out the house.
------------------------

--Layly POV--

I had finished telling my mom what happened. I was still crying. I didn't want to kiss him back. It was that or he would tell Jacyeon I slept with him which never happened. "Momma I know it's over", I said sniffing. Thr twins were sleep. "Baby listen talk to him", She assured me. I nodded going into the guest room. I dialed hubby. "Layly stop fucking calling me lose my number", He yelled through the music then hung up. I cried and checked my missing calls. "Hello", Jen answered.

"Hey it's Layly your mom called", I said playing with Jaden's curls.

"Yea I figured, hey did you and my dad pay her this week?", she questioned.

"Uh y-yea we did", I looked over at my keys. I put on my uggs going over to the house.

"Yea well she said you guys didn't", she said. We ended the call and I pulled in the driveway. Grabbing my keys and phone I walked in the house. I grabbed duffle bags, boxes. I heard moaning and groaning walking into our bedroom I saw Chrissy on top of Jacyeon. "Really Jacyeon", I yelled. He looked at me and laughed. I called 911."911 what's your emergency", the operator said. "Yes there's about to be a murder and im committing the crime", I hung up grabbing Chrissy by her hair dragging her off and punching her repeatedly. "Bitch, fuck you", I knocked her head back.