Chapter seven

Matter of fact Tinashe is Layly character final no more damn changes!

Also age changes!:
Layly: 30 (Tinashe really 22)
Game:32
-----------------------------
Omniscient POV:

I sat on the bed with my gummi frogs and arizona
Scrolling through instagram I liked, commented and rolled my eyes at post.

My name is Jenessa Armoni Renolds I am fourteen years old. I'm Lightskinned, skinny long hair that goes to my elbows almost. I am an only child my mom is a single mixed lady. She works as a waitress and at a convient store. We don't have lots of money but we make it work. That's why I wanna find my dad. My mom said she told him not to be in my life even tho he wanted to. They were both young.

We live in a small two bedroom apartment.

My phone dinged and it was my best friend Hayley. We lived in the suburbs of California. I looked at her notification and looked at the screenshot. The caption read "she is so beautiful", I shook my head at Hayley stalking this womens instagram. The ladies name was Layly Taylor and she was model status foreal. She was A popular lawyer in Caloforna. She was Hayley's older brother's lawyer once and she's the nicest. She had the perfect life it seems.

"Stop stalking that women",I replied to her.
I took another sip going to her instagtam going to a recent picture of her and her husband. "Man he looks like a great father", I thought to myself. I shook my head blinking away tears.

--Layly's POV--

"Jaden if you don't eat this damn food mommy gone beat your butt", I rolled my eyes laughing. "Ma! Beat my ass!",he giggled covering his mouth. This was a bad little boy I swear. I spanked his leg and cleaned up. Troy walked in the house looking for Jacyeon. "Troy keep comin on my damn house unannounced", I washed dishes. "Be quiet before I tell on you and tell yhe bad fucker to stop sticking his tongue at me",I laughed, going downstairs to Jacyeon. "Let's go you taking a nap", I took Jaden in his and Haden's room. She was knocked out in her toddler bed. "Lay down",I pointed to the bed. Kissing his head turning on the tv walking down to the basement. I sat on Game's lap kissing on his neck. He grabbed my ass. "STOP YALL GONE HAVE MORE KIDS",I laughed throwing a pillow a Troy. I took at my phone going to instagram taking a picture of me and Jacyeon. He was kissing my cheek side looking at the camera while I scrunched my face up smiling. "He forever married. Try again", I captioned it.
--------------
--Jenessa's POV--

"Omg Hayley guess who texted me!", I scream smiling. "John?", She looked up from facetime with our bestfriend Henery. I nodded. "Hayley ask Jenessa mom can I come over", He said I rolled my eyes sticking my tongue out taking selfies. "Why you can't ask her?", she replied. "Because Jenessa mean", He laughed. "Her mom is at work then she going to her boyfriends", Hayley told him. "Can I?", "Bring food!", Hayley said hanging up. I laughed.

"What you doin?", John texted.

"Hangin with Hay and Hen wby",I said.

"Hey her husband looks lile you", Hayley sais talkkng about Layly. "Hayley get off the damn page inststalkin ass", I said. Hayley took a picture and posted it on snapchat of all our snacks. Hayley,Henerey, Me,John and Xavier, were popular at school. We were all tight. "Xavier on punishment again",Hayley shook her head. "When he not?", I said walking to open the door for Henery. I hugged him. "Here", he handed me some food.

"Aw yall partying without me",He said sending a picture of some bud and drink. "Yall John got bud and stuff", I said mostly to Henery. Xavier,John and Henery smoke and drink. Me and Hayley try it but not often. "Aw my man's got the plug", Henery took my phone.

"Whaddup come through?",John sent. "I can't have yall in my momma house. Even though we've done it before and while she waa here.

"Jenny look yall look alike", I looked at Hay and then her Macbook. We did kinda look alike from the nose to the almost drowsy look in our eyes. I looked at his family the kid's resembled me a lot.

---------
--Game POV--

I looked at my phone. The numberwas unknown. "Hello", I madey voice deeper. "Jacyeon it's -i-its my Cherry", I heard her cry. Cherry my first love my highschool love. We ended rocky. We were virgins and lost it to each other she ended up pregnant and wanted nothing to do with me. I saw her ten months later with a baby girl. "I-I think she's yours Jace im so sorry but I I need help were struggling we can can get a DNA test I-", I stopped her. "I know she mine I believe you." I said leaning back. "Can I meet her?", I asked. I could hear silence I can tell she nodded her head. "Next week", she hung up. Only thing is she called private and I can't reach her.
-----------------------
(These are skipping between othee charaters and Jenessa pov's)
--Jenessa POV--

I giggled and bit into John's burger. I kissed the cornee of his mouth. Hayley was outside talking to Chris her "boyfriend" and Xavier was texting his girlfriend high off his ass. John turned and kissed me. I grabbed his face my acrylic lightly in his face. "I like you John", I said my eyes low. "I like you to beautiful", he smiled. "Be mine?", he asked. I nodded kissing him. I went outside to tell Hayley im with John. "Guess what", I smiled. "He already texted me and instgram and twitter kik everything with his name", ahe smiled. I giggled. "It's cold where Chris"?, I asked shivering. "Gone he left", she smirked walking into the house. Xavier had my blanket and pillow on the floor. I posted him in snapchat. "I had hella fun". I got in bed with Hayley and John. John laid next to me with a different blanket and me and Hayley shared one. By then we were all knocked out high and drunk as hell.
----Morning----

I staggered to the bathroom in mh blue sports bra and yoga shorts. Everyone was up but me. I could hear the living room tv on. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put in hair in a messy bun. "Hey melonhead", Xavier said. I mushed him and pulled my phone out my hoodie pocket. I went and sat on the single chair John was on and checked all the likes and comments wtc I got on social media. I recorded John. Guess who official was the caprion on everything. "Yall let's go to the park today", Hayley said sitting on the couch tucking her feet under her. My mom walked in. "Hi mommy", I said. She sniffed and shook her head. "Yall bad asses Jenny what I tell you both that in my house in general" She got angry. "It was all us Miss. Renolds", John said. She opened windows and walked to her room. "Okay yall let's meet at the park at like 1", X said getting up.

"Hayley wand curl my hair I'll do your makeup", I fake pouted.
-------------

A/N:WAZZAM yall miss yall im updating again I liked writing this. Short ik. Sorey for mistakes!
1263 words