Ch. 3

7 years later (human time)

"Hey Rukia. Where are you off to?" I saw the petite girl walk by. I was bored out of my mind right now and wanted to talk to some one.

"Im heading to the world of the living to do my rounds, why?" Lucky. I had strict orders to stay at the Soul Society. No doing rounds, no participating in field projects, no doing anything but staying here and dying of boredom...very, very slowly. But those were Aizens orders and i have to follow them. Ugh.

"Oh just curious. Since your busy, i'll go and see if i can find Rangiku or something. Be carefull out there. There have been strange hollow activity recently." I warned.

"Of course Captain Faye. I'll see you later." She gave me a quick bow and ran off. Ohh, did i forget to mention that i was a Captain? Yup, im Co-Captain with Yamamoto for 1st company. I was 1st company captain since before Yamamoto. But an incident occured that caused Yamamoto and i to share the role while i took control of a seperate project. But i'll get into that later.

I decided to walk around the Sereitei(sp?), thinking i could run into someone to talk to. The Sereitei was a big place. Maybe the same size as Hueco Mundo, but at least the rooms werent all inside, but outside. But like Hueco Mundo, everything was white. Some people would say white was a calming color, to me it was just to bland. Nothing really to special about it. Thinking about this made me decide who i was going to go see. I know he can provide me some much needed entertainment.

I headed over to eleventh companies barracks to go find Kenpachi Zaraki, Captain of 11th Company. He was always willing to fight anyone he thought was strong enough. Which wasnt to many people. I waved to many of the soul reapers working under Kenpachi. Since ive been here a million times.

I found Kenpachi asleep in the middle of his training floor. Not the weirdest place ive seen him sleep, but i thought it was funny because it looked like some of the other soul reapers were having a sparring competition. Him sleeping means that he must have been really bored.

I looked down at him and studied his face. Zaraki was a big man. He was tall, muscular, had long spikey hair with little bells at the tips, but he wasnt really a looker though. But i dont think he cares, all he cares about is fighting somebody stronger then him. Which is really hard because he has crazy strength and a crazy amount of spiritual pressure. And is just plain old crazy.

"Are they boring you Zaraki?" I nudged his head with my shoe. He opened his eye and gave me a droll stare.

"You have no idea." He looked like he was about to fall asleep again.

I knelt down closer to his head,"Well, why dont you and i show him what real sparring looks like." I lept out of the way as he swung his sword close to my face.

"Haha. You gotta do better then that Zaraki, i didnt even feel the wind on that one." I straightened up, giving him a cocky grin.

"Now this is what im talking about!" He threw his head back and laughed. "But lets take this outside. I dont want your blood staining my walls."

Before he could blink, i had him pinned to the ground with my sword at his throat. "The only blood thats gonna stain your walls is your own." I climbed off him and watched as he got up. I noticed that the room had gone very quite. All the soul reapers in the room were probably shocked that anyone would threaten Zaraki. Haha. They must be new.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Ladies first." He held open the door for me.

Giving him an evil smirk, i held open the other side of the door, "Well i guess that means you go first then, sweetheart." I shunpo'd to the training fields before Zaraki's fist made contact with me. Cant say the same for his wall though.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head up towards the sky, letting the sun soak through my skin. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins, felt the excitement of an upcoming bloodbath flow through my body to my finger tips. I loved releasing pent up frustration through fighting.

"So, i hear your fighting Kenpachi again?" I heard a voice i loved. I opened my eyes and looked down the hill to see a group of soul reapers coming.....It looked like the whole Sereitei was coming to watch! In the front of the pack was all the captains and their assistant captains. But it was Hisagi who's voice i heard.

"Of course. Im bored, what did you expect me to do? Haha. But, by the looks of it, i must not be the only bored person here?" I walked down the hill and threw my arms around him. I know its pretty inappropriate to show this much affection for an assistant captain, but i dont care. And they know it.

He wrapoed his arms around me to and swung me around. I could hear someone clearing their throat. "You know you cant do that right?" It was Toshiro. He was another guy i loved. He was so adorable with how strict he was.

I let Hisagi go and turned towards Toshiro. I gave him a hurt look, putting my hand over my heart, "But i love him. And i like to hug the people i love." Then my attitude changed and i gave him a huge smile. I threw open my arms again, "So come here Toshiro. I want to give you the biggest hug ever. I want to squeeze you super tight and never let go." Before he could react, i had him in a huge bear hug. I lifted him up into the air and swung him around. His face was completely red.

"Hey!!!! What the hell are you doing!!!???? Get off me!!!" He started to struggle. But i wasnt having it. I squeezed him even tighter. I saw Momo and Matsumoto laughing their heads off, while the others were giving small chuckles.

"Hey! Put him down and fight me, women." I stopped swinging Toshiro, and turned to see that Zaraki had finally showed up.

"Finally, grandma. I thought you were never coming." I placed Toshiro down on the ground and walked towards Kenpachi. The rest of the group formed a circle around us and i saw that even the captain general was here. As i was walking, i turned and looked at Aizen, who was flanked by Gin and Toisen. The all gave me a thumbs up or an encouraging smile. But i knew they were here just to watch me and make sure i didnt go to far.

I reached Zaraki and placed my hands on my hips and tilted my head up to look at him. "Ready to get your ass handed to you again, sugar?"

"Haha. Last time i checked, it was you who got their ass whooped." Be that as it may, i just cant win all the time. It was no fun.

I looked towards the crowed and called out, "Ok, you know the drill. Dont get in the way." I swung my hand up and caught Zarakis blade in my hand.

"*Sigh* You didnt even let me finish." I pulled his blade closer till we were face to face, "Thats not very nice." He pulled his blade away and jumped back. We stood facing each other, both waiting for the other to make the first move.

Zaraki ran at me and swung his blade down, which i easily blocked with my hand. I wasnt gonna waste using my sword right now. I flicked it away and kicked him across the chest, sending him flying across the field. I jumped back and waited for him to stand up. I took a quick look at the spectators and saw that there was a messenger reaper talking to the Captain General. Whatever it was looked serious because they both disapeared quickly.

Deciding to investigate it later, i focused back on Zaraki, who was heading towards me. This guy is always about brute strength and not thinking up a plan. He just goes head first into it.

Time for me to teach him a thing or two......again.