Chapter 2

||chpt.2|| His Abilities

//Not edited //
//Sasuke's point of view//

I found him, my golden boy.

The class slowly began to settle down again, Sakura and everyone else's eyes were now fixated on our new blond arrival.

"Are we all settled down now?"

Everyone nodded, giving the teacher their full attention.

"Very well- his name is Naruto Uzumaki, and he'll be joining us starting today! He's very timid and a little weaker than most kids- but I'm sure he'll do great!" Everyone began to clap happily and welcome our new friend. The strange thing was that he reminded me too much of my golden boy- those same golden locks are unmistakable to me. I mean I'm no stalker, but if I were to guess how my golden boy would be in real life, I'd imagine this guy!

Gai suddenly pointed an accusing fingure towards me and grinned devilishly, "that boy over there with the duck for hair is your new buddy Uzumaki, he'll teach you how to get everywhere and the most effective way to do anything in this school! Our number one student knows everything, any questions ask him, okay?" All eyes were on me suddenly, even Naruto's. The blond simply nodded and made his way towards me uncomfortably.

He stood before me awkwardly, never meeting my eyes with his own- "hey, you know already, I'm Naruto- you?" His voice was raspy and low, but I liked it. I grinned happily and reached out my hand, "the name's Sasuke Uchiha, class president, nice to meet you." I gave my best kind voice and shook his arm gently. I was good at being fake happy, it was kind of my thing.

He smiled warmly and sent butterflies flying into my stomach, he was so similar to him.

"Well enough greetings and whatnot! Today we're having a good few rounds of volleyball! Meet with your team members and pair up with another team as your opponent!" Gai yelled at the top of his lungs, giving us all a good fright. Naruto of course stayed close to me, him being a new student ment he'd also have to be on my volleyball team.

I wonder if he's good.

We got in position after a mini explanation session about how to play and what the rules are, my team included Sakura, Karin, Suigetsu, Naruto, Hinata, Shino, and finally me as the team leader. Three people stood in the front- Sakura, Shino, and Hinata, then three stood behind those three- me, Karin, and Suigetsu. Naruto had to serve the ball- he looked a bit nervous, even a bit shaken up.

"Just hold the ball in front of you, and hit it as hard as you can with your palm- your plam."

We all nodded in agreement, "you can do this Naruto, the score is zero to zero- ready?" The blond simply nodded and began his serve. He gently threw the ball up, "zero serving zero." But when he hit it with his palm, the ball went flying to the right, and completely missed the net.

Great.

"That's fine- it's fine, your new at this." Everyone clapped in agreement and understanding. It was the embarrassing kind of clapping, like when you can't catch a ball and you finally catch it- then they clap because they know your bad at catching.

Naruto looked a bit upset, but nodded in agreement and have the ball over to the opposite team-

The opposite team included Sai, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Tenten, Neji, and finally Rock Lee. The team leader being obviously Rock Lee. He was serving- while his three front players were Sai, Ino, and Choji. His three back defenses were Tenten, Neji, and Shikamaru. Lee wore an expression of determination and will power- as if he'd pound anyone to the ground to simply win this volleyball round.