.:New Life:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

It's been about 2 and a half years since graduation and life is treating me well. I got drafted into the Beach City Seals basketball team and I'm reaching my fame peak,I've been on talk shows and is all over the news Everytime we play. Also I'm getting paid big time which means a really nice house *cough* mansion *cough* Oh and did I mention that me and Sapphire are married now? Yeah that happend. And Sapphire is reaching fame as well. Her songs are selling like crazy. Although she isn't exactly top of the top right now, she is making lots of money. As for Greg and Rose, they are married and living together in a nice house. Rose got her dream job, she works with kids at a Foster home and helps care for them. And as for Greg, he opened a car wash, he tried to start a music cerrer but it didn't take off even with Sapphire's help. I open my eyes and see Sapphire facing me with her beautiful eyes closed. I smiled and kissed her forehead gently. I felt her stirr, then her eyes fluttered open. I smiled and I got one in return. "Morning beautiful" I said kissing her. She smiled "good morning" She said snuggling closer to me. "Are you going to work out this morning?" She asks. Normally every Morning I go for a jog and go do agilitys but today it feels like a lazy day. "Nah...I'd rather stay here with you...ill have an off day." I said and she smiled "well good...I'm going to make breakfast." Says kissing me on the cheek and wiggling out of my arms. "Noooo~" I whine. She smiles at me putting on a big shirt and brushes her teeth then heads down satirs. I flip onto my back and sigh. I was so warm. I get up and brush my teeth and head down to the kitchen. I see her already making breakfast. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder. "Whatcha' making?" I ask watching her crack eggs into a bowl. "I'm going to make french toast....sound good?" She said whisking the eggs. "Mmm~" I said and kiss her cheek. "I'm going to watch TV" I said letting her go and walking to our living room. "Alright, I'll call you when it's ready." She says "alright!" I reply as I sit on our massive couch. I turn on the TV to the news then the sports channel. They were talking about the prediction of the 'slaughter' of the New York Liberty. They were also talking about how I was going to show them who the queen is, they gave my the title "the queen". Of course they are talking about me, but I chuckle. I flip through channels every now and then stopping. I sigh and I hear sapphire call me to breakfast. I get up and go to eat. We sat in silence eating until Sapphire spoke up. "Ruby..." She says looking at me. I look up, she was using that tone in which she wants to ask or tell me something important. "Yes.." I replied "well....I've been thinking....I....I want a baby." She said looking at me dead in the eyes. I pause for a moment. "..I mean...I've seen so many happy mothers....and I've always wanted to be a mother....and...well...it would be nice to have a little one" She says. I could tell she really wanted one. "Well....I don't see why not...we can have a baby...if that's what you want...." I said. And to be completely honest, I wouldn't mind a little one running around. I see her smile ear to ear. "Oh Ruby!! I can't wait!!" She says rushing over to me and kissing me deeply. "I love you" She says cuping my face in her hands. I place my hands over hers "I love you too..." I said kissing her again. I guess this will be a new chapter in our lives.....I can't wait..
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys I really hope you liked this chapter!! They have a lot ahead of them. Don't forget to vote and comment you thoughts.