Don't Sugar Coat It Kendall

I'm sorry, but some of you will not like the ending of this chapter.

Enjoy!

xx

A Week Later

"I'm home!" I called through the house. After my embarrassing car ride with Carlos and with him telling the boys I insisted on taking the bus too and from school. They weren't too happy with it, but I had to put my foot down on this one. I did not need another repeat of that.

"Kitchen!" I heard Kendall call. I set my bag down by the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I walked in and all four of them was sitting at the table with cups of coffee right in front of them. Things at the house haven't been easy. Something was going on with James. Everyday it's the same thing. I say one thing to him and he just explodes and starts to yell or send me to my room.

"Hey." I said.

"Thea. Come sit." Kendall said, patting the chair next to him.

"Okay." I said as I walked over to the table. You could feel the tension in the room. "What's going on?"

"We need to talk." Carlos said.

"Okay. About what?" I asked.

"There are going to be some changes around the house." Kendall said. I saw James roll her eyes.

"Don't sugar coat it Kendall." James said. I looked at him.

"Do you hate me?" I asked. Everyone looked at me.

"Thea what makes you think that?" Kendall asked. I just looked at James like he was the one that asked.

"Well every time I say something to you you either yell at me or send me to my room or you do both so I can't help, but wonder what I did to make you hate me so much." I said.

"Thea he doesn't hate you." Logan said.

"I want him to say that." I said. James didn't say anything. He just got up and walked away from the table. That's when I saw them, the suitcases. I watched as he picked them up. He looked at me. 

"I don't hate you Thea. I just need some time." James said. He started walking out. I got up and hurried after him. I got to the front door and opened it.

"JAMES!" I shouted, but he was already speeding down the driveway.