Different School, Same Kind of People

Alright I honestly have no idea when this book is going to end. I just update it when ideas come to me really so there is no telling when this book is going to actually end. Just thought I'd let you know.

Enjoy!
xx

"Bye Kendall!" I called as I shut the car door.

"Have a great day!" Kendall called before driving off. I smiled and went inside.

I walked inside the building and went straight to the main office. It took me a while to find it. Why don't they have the office near the front of the building? I walked into the office and immediately walked to the old lady sitting behind the desk.

"Excuse me, my name is Thea Schmidt. Today is my first day." I said.

"Yes. Here is your schedule. A map of the school. Your locker number and combination. A list of all the clubs and things we have here. I know you will like it here." she said. I nodded and took the things she put in front of me. I left the room and started walking down the hall, but noticed I was going the wrong way and turned around. I was so focused on the paper that  can into someone.

"DUDE! What the hell is your problem?" someone said.

"I'm sorry I was trying to find my locker and I guess I wasn't paying attention." I said.

"Oh great a newbie." she said.

"No Shelby I think this is the girl that was adopted by Big Time Rush." someone around her said. Shelby looked from them to me.

"We are going to be the greatest friends." She said.

"No thanks. I'd rather have friends based off me then how famous my dads are." I said. I walked away and continued to look for my locker. I went back to the paper and wasn't paying attention again. This time it was a locker.

"Oh I'm sorry." someone said.

"No it's okay. Knocking into things should be my specialty." I said.

"Well does the pretty locker knocker have a name?"

"That was cheesy and it's Thea."

"Luke."