Final Battle

It was SCARLET! I quickly pushed her off of me and she brutally punched me in the face. This lowered my defenses, but I quickly tripped her and twisted her legs. She took out a pistol, and Chris quickly kicked it off of her hand. He took out a rifle and fired at Scarlet's leg. She let a scream of pain out. I quickly grabbed her, punched her repeatedly all over her body, and used one of my final moves on her face. It knocked her onto the wall of the slowly collapsing building. Chris reloaded and fired at her other leg. "ENOUGH!" she screamed. I quickly grabbed the pistol that Scarlet had. "You..." I uttered. I signaled Chris to go with Gordon, and he quickly ran to him. "Our people have suffered enough, and I'm glad you won't be here anymore to cause more damage." I declared. "Linda.. there's a reason they're looking for you.." she struggled. This caught my attention. I slowly lowered my pistol. "..Am I a Golden Candle, or Shattered Eye?" I questioned carefully. "You're neither.. but you.. you have Harry's power.." she uttered.

I stared at her, aggravated. "The Shattered Candles have fought their way through this city to eliminate you & your team.." she quickly exhaled. She began to softly close her eyes. "One day, Linda, you'll put an end to either your power.. or them.." she whispered softly. She bled out quickly, and I continued to stare at her. I aimed my pistol, and quickly fired at her head. "Threat... neutralized." I whispered happily. Chris was trying to keep Gordon alive. I ran to him quickly. "GORDON! YOU LIVE!" I yelled. "L-Linda..." he whispered. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly. "I'm sorry, Gordon.." I whispered softly. Tears were streaming down my face. "The police would only kill me if they saw me now.. I c-can't be saved.. Linda.." he muttered softly. I began to cry miserably. Chris held on to Gordon's other hand, softly. He began to slowly close his eyes. "L-Linda.. you.. you have demonstrated the true will of a Golden Eye..." he finished. His head tilted to the left slowly. He was dead.

I closed my eyes and whispered,"There will be a time where the Golden Eyes will be victorious..". Chris glanced over at me, and I kept my eyes closed. "Linda, our business here is done.. Let's go." he muttered. I slowly opened my eyes, and stood up."You're right.. the job here is done.." I remarked softly. We began to slowly walk away from the two dead bodies and escaped the scene. That was, until a police chopper spotted us. "HANDS IN THE AIR, INTRUDERS!" the police chopper announced. There was no Dave to save us this time.