1

Kim Taehyung

==============

It was the first day of school and I was already lost. The school is so ginormous. I picked up my pace as I looked down to the paper, directing me to my first period.

" Attention Students, New student Assembly will be held during second period. " the p.a system repeated. I didn't worry about it because my most important was the first one. Like a klutz, I bumped into someone hard and fall to the floor.

" Hey watch where your going! " The guy said rubbing his head.

" Sorry.. " I shyly look up from my paper, picked up my books and the stuff on the floor. Then our eyes met. It was a brief moment till he interuppted.

" J-just watch where your going. " he said nervously but angry as he stood up and walked away. I look back hoping he would turn back..but he didn't. He was so handsome and hot. I shook my head to snap out of it and finally found my way to my first period.

" Ok class welcome to a new school year! Today you will get to meet your classmates and have fun but tomorrow we will work. Enjoy this hour! " the teacher said with fake glee and went back to her computer.
I sat down bored because no one wanted to know about me. I lay my head on my two palms and right when I was about to sleep I felt a slam on my desk.

" Hey. " a voice said that I recognized.
I looked up startled and it was the same guy I bumped into, we look in each others eyes.
" H-hi. " I shyly say.
He grabs my shoulder, " You accidently got my pen when we bumbed. " he slightly smiled. I look down to my paper to see a pen attached to it.

" Oh, here. " I give it to him shaking. As he was gonna stand to walk away, I made a move.

" Um... What's your name? " I ask shakely and nervously. He smirks and looks down at me while standing up.

" Park Jimin. " he turns and walks away.

==================

Hello lovelies! Its a short chapter cus...y not. Hope you enjoyed it, there will be more! Sorry for so many stories, I can't stop! Anyways, thanks for reading.
Annyeong ( I think its bye.. XD ) ~