four

CRAIG'S POV

So telling the football coach that I might have to quit football for selling coffee before a big game wasn't exactly a great idea.

But what else was I suppose to do?

He made me turn in my pads and helmets and my jersey.

This day could not get any worse.

And it's all because of that little fucker Tweek and his fucking family.

When the last bell of the day went off, normally I would be ecstatic because that meant either football practice or my favorite show, Red Racer.

But not today, I thought.

"Well, I'll tell you how practice goes," Token says and I nod.

I decided to take slow steps to the coffee shop.

I mean, it was all the way across town for Heaven's sake.

It's not like I have a car--

"Hey, Craig! Need a ride?" Mrs. Tweak pulls up next to me.

Son of a bitch.

"Uh, yeah I guess," I say.

Damnit why did I agree?

I hop in the back seat while Tweek was in the front shaking.

And not like normal.

"What's wrong hun? Do you need more coffee?" She says and he nods.

She hands him more coffee and right when he sips it his shaking decreases.

What the actual hell.

"Craig would you like some coffee?" She offers.

"Um, no thanks. I don't drink coffee," I say trying not to sound like an asshole.

"Oh well alright then," she smiles and continues on her way.

***AT TWEAK'S COFFEE***

"So here are the ground rules," Mr. Tweak says, "You have only one break--"

"Sorry to interrupt but how long am I suppose to be working?" I curiously ask because one break is not enough for Craig Tucker.

"You'll be let off at six," he says.

3 HOURS?

Honestly I don't know how I'm gonna handle it.

"Now back to what I was saying, you only have one break. Usually Tweek takes his breaks after two or three deliveries--"

"How many deliveries a day are there?" I ask.

"It varies," he says, "Now--"

"But what if there's only like 'two or three' deliveries for one day?"

"Then, Craig you'll be let off I guess no need for a break," he says getting irritated.

God I love irritating people.

"Okay," I say.

"Now back to what I was saying...wait...what was I saying?" Mr. Tweak says looking at his wife and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Hm, well, your first delivery will be with Tweek--"

"OH COME ON NOW," I say and Tweek rolls his eyes, even though they're twitching.

"Well you need to know the ropes, Craig. We don't want you getting lost, we have a route," Mrs. Tweak says in her calming voice.

"Fine," I say crossing my arms.

Obviously, I want to get fired.

I have to do the most horrible thing ever and then they'll let me off.

One, that'll prove to my mom that I'm too young for a job, and then my mom would be like, "Oh my gosh Craig! I was soooo wrong. Here's $100."

Then I could also get back on the football team.

I mean, who's gonna be the next kicker am I right?

No one's better than me.

...right?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HIIII

I really want this story to get more views and likes so if one of your friends are big fan of creek fanfics, you should show them this fanfic :)

Thanks!

-Brooke