"I'm so jealous."

I got compliments from my three best friends, as I showed them the earrings Brett got me. We were in the bathroom before second period started, talking about things like we usually do. These girls- Sarah, Robin, and Amber- were my rocks when it came to giving me their honest opinion.

I nodded, agreeing with them. I did feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I attempted to put them back in my bag but Sarah stopped me.

"Don't put them up. Put them on!"

I agreed and put them on because I didn't have any earrings on, anyways.

I moved closer to the mirror and so did the girls.

Amber smiled. "They totally bring out your facial structure."

I smiled. "Yeah, they're really nice."

That's when a girl came out of the stools, snapping us out of our moment of adoration. Her hair was pulled in to a ponytail and her black rimmed glasses covered half of her innocent-like face. She made her way to the sink and began washing her hands.

Sarah snickered to me. "Look at her overalls. Who wears that to school?"
She whispered.

Amber heard and agreed. "I know right."

Her overalls were covered with all different colors of paint and she was wearing a black t-shirt under it. It didn't look that bad, I mean I would never wear it, but it didn't look bad on her.

She was drying her hands when I said, "I like your overalls. They look nice on you."

She looked over at me, surprised that I was talking to her. "Oh, uh, thanks."

"No problem."

And then I made my way out the door with the girls following. I could tell Sarah was confused when I complimented her on her outfit. I was never the one to bash people on the way they looked. Because I knew she heard Sarah when she 'whispered' about her overalls. Sarah and Amber were the more judgemental out of the four of us. So, I really hated when they bashed someone and expected me to join in. They always did it and expected me to, like one day I would change my mind about dissing someone and actually do it.

I was not gonna be the stereotypical bitch most people thought I was and it was just wrong.

______

It was lunch time and I was sitting with my group of friends and my boyfriend and his friends. We all were considered popular so, some people called it the 'popular' table.

Brett had his arm around me while he was talking to his friends and I was talking to mine.

"So," Robin started, "my family wants a dog and we don't know what to name it. It's gonna be a girl, by the way. Any suggestions?"

We all started to think about it.

"What about toodles?" Amber suggested.

Robin gave her a blank stare. "No."

She frowned. "Why not?"

"Because this isn't Disney junior."

Robin was different from Sarah, Amber, and I. She wasn't on the cheerleading team, like we were and she didn't get out, like we did. She definitely wasn't as judge-y as Sarah and Amber and that's why she didn't get along with them that well. But I was more close to her than the other two.

"Oh," Amber frowned, "I like it."

Sarah shrugged, dipping her apple slices in her caramel. "I do too."