Florida Part 2

Connie's POV
I turn to see Danika! "Oh my gosh I missed you," she says. "So, you wanna hangout later " I ask. "Sure, plus I need to do dome shopping for someone," she says. "Who tell me tell me tell me," I practically beg her to tell me who. " Its for Kian its our anniversery and I wanna surprise him," she says. " Aaaaaawwwwhh! Thats so sweet of you you can stay in my room if you want so kian doesn't know," I say. "Okay, I'll go tell him when he comes backstage that we have to go Kay," I say. "Okay," she says as she makes the crab face Kian does and all I do is laugh at our weirdness. JC comes running backstage I go up to him and tell him. He gives us our okay and we leave without Kian seeing. We drive to the hotel and drop off her stuff and go to the mall. Since, our anniverdery is soon I get him a navy blue snapback, and those couple cases. Danika gets him a pair of vans and a red snapback and those couple cases. I walk into the Pink store and get me a set of pajamas, and a set of earrings. Danika gets a T-shirt that says " Don't judge my weirdness" and a pair of sandals. We walk out with fifty bags per person and drive back to the hotel. Kian calls me while I'm driving so I pull over.
*start of convo*
K- hey where r u?
C- coming back from the mall and I have a special surprise for you so meet me in my room in ten
K- okay see yah
C- bai
K- bai
*end of convo*
Dani's POV
I can't wait to see Kian. I called, facetime, and text him every single day cause I miss him so much. I don't like it when he travels because I don't feel secure with him in my arms. Boy, I'm starting to act like a dude! Anyway, Connie walks in and says. " Kian guess who is here," she says
" Is it my food," he says. " Yes but what else," she replies back. Connie looks back at me and waving me over towards her. "Kian," I yell. " Dani," he yells back I run to hug him and my legs are on his waist clinged on to him and never letting go because I feel like I'm safe in his arms. He kisses the top of my head. I get down off of Kian.
"Happy early anniversary!," I say. " Happy early anniveraery baby I love you," he says. " I love you too," I reply back as I kiss him on the cheek. " So let's dig in cause we brought your favorite food," Connie says. " Yay!," the boys say in unision. Once, we were done we cuddled and watched Hot Pursuit. That movie was so funny.
Jc's POV
We are sitting watching Hot Pursuit. Danika and Kian fell asleep during the movie. They do look cute together I will admit it. Connie has her head on my chest and my arm is around her waist. She sitts up and says."JC its getting late we should get to bed" she says while getting up. I get up to and change quickly and put on flannel pants and take my shirt off cause I sleep with no shirt on. Connie came out with a pink v-neck and pink flannel shorts. "Hey, we match," I say. " Well, I guess we do," she says as she snuggles into my chest and I put my arm around her waist as we drift off to sleep.
Hey guys I want to wish you guys a happy thanksgiving!! Comment down below what your looking forward to this thanksgiving!!
Love you guys
Samantha