Florida!!

Connie's POV

It's Tuesday and I leave for the airport in fifteen minutes. I pack my last minute things. I put on a grey hoodie and a pair of leggings with my grey ugg boots and a pair of sunglasses. Oh and I forgot to tell you it's four am. It's illegal for a person to be up!! I drag my suitcase down the stairs very quiet so my family doesn't scream at me for not being quiet. I see Jc's car pull up and park there and gets out to get me. We get in the car to meet up with the rest of O2L and spend three weeks together. We walk to a Starbucks. I get a Crème Brule Frappe and a chocolate chip muffin. "Flight 426 is now boarding," the loudspeaker said. I get the window seat with Jc next to me, and Ricky on his left. On his left is Sam, Kian, Connor, and Trevor. I put both of my earbuds in and put on How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris and Disciples then and there I fell asleep instantly.

"Connie wake up we are in Florida!!!," Jc said shaking me and sounding very excited about it as well. We get off and I see a sign that says " O2L,". They walk up and confirm everything and we walk outside and we see a limo. Boy have I been wanting to go inside one of these things! We get in and head off to our hotel that we were staying at. The name sounded very fancy I forgot what it was called. Once, we got there it looked like those hotels that have a casino in them or something. It was huge. We checked in and got our rooms. But, first we had to do something once we got inside we got on the beds and jumped on them. After that, we all took a nap. I didn't mention the fact that Jc and I have to share the same bed right!! We got up and got some food. I've gotta say Florida is very pretty and the views are killer. Jc and I are walking on the beach and are watching the sunset hand in hand. We face each other and stare into each others eyes. We lean in and our lips touched. I realized it all felt normal to have him with me and making me feel safer then ever before. Then we walked back and I took a shower and I put on my pj's and Jc and I curled up in bed with his arm securely around my waist and I kissed the tip of his nose. Then we fell asleep instantly because DigiTour is tomorrow!!

I wake up in the same position I was last night and I got up to take a shower. I got out dried my hair and put in a side fishtail braid and I pick out a baby blue top with jean shorts and white high top converse. I get in with the guys and Jc holds out his hand for me and I take it and he goes out on stage. Then someone taps my shoulder and I turn to see..........

OOOHHH CLIFFHANGER!!

I'm sorry for the chapter I know it is kinda undescriptive but ehh oh well

See yall later, love you my valentines

Samantha