Chapter 11

Connie's POV

Ever since I got anxiety everyone tried not t scare me or make me upset about anything. I call Jc to let him come over and catch up in life. Last time we spoke was 3 days ago. I feel like we haven't got the chance to actually hang out and cuddle and kiss, and all the things couples do. I really think we are splitting apart and not in a good way either. He said he would be here in five minutes. I'm wearing a flannel with a black tank top underneath and baggy sweatpants, with a high messy bun. I hear a knock on the door I immediately think its Jc but guess who it was. Cameron without saying a word that he was coming over. I open the door, and I have a strong feeling he was going to o something bad. " Cameron what are you doing here," I ask. "I'm here to talk to you." he says. " About," I say. "Why do  you look a lot like me," he said. I let him in he sits on the couch and he says " Wow this house looks familiar from the inside and out,". I really hope he I not related to me. my parents come in the room and sit down. Once, Cameron and my dad looked at each other they looked at old pictures and guess who is in those pictures. Cameron. My parents said we needed to do a DNA swap and find out if he's my brother. I despised that word. Brother. A few seconds later shivers run down my body. I hear another knock on the door. Thank god it was Jc he came in and completely froze with anger in his eyes. I hope to the lord that he doesn't fight him for what he has done to me. I pull him into my room got in my bed and turned on the tv. My favorite show was on. Christley Knows Best. We watch a few seconds of it and finally decided to tell him." Hey, you know how I told you I had that doctors oppointment?," I said " Yeah, why,?" he said. " Ive been really jumpy and I went to the doctors and they pulled out a needle and I passed out which means I have anxiety," I said really scared because Ive never had anxiety before. I'm really nervous what is going to happen to me. " Thank gosh you are ok though I would've never been able to move on with my life without you, you are really special to me, you do realize that right," he said " Yes I do babe and I love you too," I said and he smiled and we kissed and we drifted off to sleep with Jc right by my side.

Hey guys I am still upset and my friend tried to commit suicide.  I was crying my own eyeballs out it was really depressing and she didn't do it and thank goodness for that. Thank you for your support and don't forget to read, comment, and vote love you my valentines

Samantha