Chapter 6: The beach, Them, The accident

Start from the beginning

@DISTRICT3:OH HOW NICE @UNIONJWORLD BUT WERE ARE READY FOR YOU @JESSY31 XX

(TWITTER PICTURE OF THEIR GAME FACES)

after the car ride JJ got out but stood there and so i jumped on his back and put my arms around his neck he held my legs and he ran to the beach the rest of the boys he put me down and brought me in for a hug his hand on my waist and my arms still on his neck he looked me in the eye and said "Your beautiful you look hot now though!"

"How much hotter would i look without the top on should we find out?" i said JJ looked at me wide eyed as i reached for my top took it off as slow as possible all the boys were looking now aswell so i dropped the shirt threw it to Dan and smiled i looked into mickys eyes and i saw him and JJ got their engines turning so i told them both to 'take care of' themselves and they did and the other boys went near the water and i grabbed a surf bored and went in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~GEORGES P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess looked amazing surfing we all watched her do her tricks her hair came out so it was flying behind her and her body wow it was amazing i'm sure am not the only one who wanted to hold her in their arms and never let go in a romantic way obviously. We watched and watched we couldn't get enough but our moment was runied by 

[JJ=JJ      JO=JOSH      G=GEORGE     JA= JAYMIE     M=MICKEY     GW= GREG ( WEST)     D=DAN 

T=TOM   N=NATHAN   S=SIVA   JAY=JAY    MA = MAX]

T: WHERE IS JESS 

JJ: WHAT 

N:WHERE THE HELL IS JESS YOU THIKO 

M: WHY MELLON HEAD 

J:WHAT DID YOU CALL HIM 

D:HE CALLED HIM MELLON HEAD YOU BANANA HEAD 

MA: SORRY WHAT 

JO: HE SAID BANANA HEAD ARE YOU GUYS DEAF

S: I'LL MAKE YOU DEAF IN A MINUTE 

JA: I'LL MAKE YOU BLIND IN A MINUTE BUT AM GUESSING YOU ALL ARE SEEING AS YOU THOUGHT THAT GOES WITH THAT (HE POINTED AT THEIR CLOTHES )

M: LEAVE JESS ALONE SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS SHE'S A NORMAL 16 YEAR OLD SO DON'T BRING HER INTO THIS FAME GAME SHE'S BETTER THAN YOU AND ALWAYS WILL BE 

Nathan cam closer so Micky stood up and Nathan took his hand back and brought it closer and closer but he couldn't punch MIcky because "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

"SHARKS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED IN THIS AREA PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE WATER THANK YOU" The Tannoy said.

"OH GOD JESS WHERE ARE YOU!" I  shouted and then we heard a 

"AAAA HELP SHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....." Then nothing she disappeared underwater the place where she was once blue but now red everyone had tears in their eyes but JJ Josh and Micky ran into the water swimming deperatly to where Jess was last seen. Greg called the ambulance and Jaymie Dan and I were in shock we couldn't move The Wanted ran away they knew it was their fault as Jess wasn't concentrated on the water but on the shore to see whats going on because shes really good at surfing and she was an advanced surfer she told me this on the way to the beach she swam out of 3 shark attacks with not a single scratch on her body but i saw some scratches on her arms and thigh and stomach not from a shark though. Greg came towards us and calmed us down got us to breath and Micky JJ and Josh came back to shore with Jess on mickys back he leg full of blood her body half covered in blood she was unconscious. JJ went to call Louis as the ambulance arrived Josh went with Jess the rest in the car listening to the convosation as JJ put it on loudspeaker. 

(JJ = JJ AND L = LOUIS)

L-HELLO 

JJ- LOUIS ?

L- NO ITS MR BEAN DUH ITS LOUIS 

JJ-OH RIGHT WELL ERM JESS'S IN THE LONDOND MRI SHES MET WITH AN ACI 

~~THUD~~

JJ- HELLO HELLO LOUIS HELLO 

N- JJ WHATS HAPPENED WHY DID LOUIS RUN OFF 

JJ- HE RAN OFF JESS' IN HOSPITAL LONDON MRI 

~~~PHONE CUTS OFF~~~

We got to the hospital Jess was taken in immediately about 5 minutes later Louis burst though the door then another 5 minutes later so did the rest of them they ran upto us and Liam asked us what had happened and we told them everything how she went surfing and the wanted came and she got distracted how micky josh and jj go her and what the doctor said beofre she went in which was " It's okay a minor injury" when the doctor came out Louis asked if he could go into the room and see Jess he was granted permission and went into the room.