Chapter 18: Memories with Tadashi

A/N: Your rings! It's the wedding one on the left, and engagement on the right.

Hiro and I took Tadashi home the next day. We were so happy! (D/N) was excited too, and slept in Tadashi's room at night. It was cute.

The First Time Tadashi laughed:

 We were sitting on the couch and I was holding Tadashi. Hiro made a joke that made me laugh, but I stopped when I heard someone else's laugh. I looked down at Tadashi to see him staring at me and laughing. 

"He's laughing!" I exclaimed. Hiro looked over, and was over the moon. He called Aunt Cass and my dad.

The First Time Tadashi talked:

Hiro and I were going on a date and had dropped Tadashi off at Aunt Cass's. As Hiro and I were leaving I heard a small mm sound. I turned around and walked back to Tadashi. 

"Tadashi were you gonna say something?" I asked taking him into my arms. He squirmed a little, as if debating on what word to say. 

"Mama?" Tadashi said.

"He talked!" Hiro said. (Did I forget to mention how much Hiro loved being a dad? Whoops, well Hiro was constantly taking pictures and putting them in a scrap book.)

"Yeah, good job Tadashi!" I said excitedly. 

Hiro and I said bye to Tadashi again and as we were walking away he said, "Bye." Hiro was overjoyed.

The First Time Tadashi crawled:

Hiro was with Tadashi in the living room, while Aunt Cass was helping me in the kitchen for Thanksgiving. I walked to the living room to let everyone know that dinner was ready, when I saw Hiro walking behind a crawling Tadashi. It was so adorable!

Tadashi's first Christmas:

"Hiro put this one on." I said from my spot on the floor. I was sitting with Tadashi between my legs and I was handing Hiro ornaments to place on the tree. Hiro took the shiny blue ornament, and placed it on the tree. Tadashi grabbed one, and tried to put it in his mouth.

"Tadashi!" I said taking it from him. He looked up at me as if to say, "Moommm why can't I eat i? It tasted good!" I shook my head smiling and handed the next one to Hiro.

The next day, Aunt Cass came over and celebrated the day with us.

The First Time Tadashi walked:

Hiro was away on military business with the others, so I stayed with Tadashi at home. From reading books I figured that Tadashi should be walking by now, so every now and then I would set him on his feet and hold him gently to try and get him to take a step. I was about to give up when (D/N) walked by him. Tadashi held on to (D/N)'s back and walked! (D/N) walked so slow and made sure that Tadashi didn't fall! I worked with him some more, ((D/N) helping me course), and managed to get him to walk by himself!

On the day that Hiro returned home, I met him outside, and told him to wait by the car. He did. I walked back to the door with Tadashi, and carefully set his feet on the ground. I held my hands by his sides, but let him walk to Hiro. 

"No way!" Hiro said. 

"I know!" I said. Tadashi smiled as he walked to his dad. When Hiro picked him up he said Dada! Hiro denied it, but I think he wanted to cry.