Chapter 7: What Are These Feelings...

I was busy cleaning the house when Baymax came in. What the freak? I thought. He handed me a letter. "It is from Hiro." He said, then left. I stood there spellbound. Why? I wondered. I looked down at the letter and smirked. Since I was still half mad at Hiro, I threw the letter on the counter next to the old one.

Some time later, there was a knock on the door. (D/N) began barking, but I stood up and opened the door. "Hey (N/N)." Travis said. I smiled. "Wanna go get lunch?" He asked. I smiled, and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked to a restaurant that he liked.

"You'll love this place." He said when we had arrived. I smiled since that was kind of all I could do. We sat down and ordered our drinks, then looked over the menu.

Now it was late, and we walked on the beach, but clumsy me, I tripped and Travis caught me. I stared into those green eyes of his, and my heart beat faster. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. We stared at the setting sun, and I realized that he was still holding my hand. Another thing? I didn't want him to let go...

He walked me home, and we said goodbye.

As I sat down in the living room, reading a book, I couldn't stop thinking about him, and when I did I smiled. I shook my head, I was with Hiro... But then I had a realization about how selfish I was being.

I missed Hiro, and I wanted him back. And he was trying! Here I was flirting with my ex! Hiro was right, I was selfish...

I sighed thinking about what I had been doing... How could I? Hiro had been there for me whenever I needed him... This was a time that he needed me, and I wasn't there for him... What was wrong with me? I couldn't apologize though. Not now. It had to be in person. But when would I see him again?

Hiro's POV

Baymax returned and waddled to his charging station. I sighed. I hoped she read it, or would read it... "Hiro we're almost to Florida." Honey said from the door. "Okay." I replied. She frowned at my sad state, but left. I didn't want comfort or sympathy. I wanted (Y/N).

Your POV

I was typing, typing my new story that was somewhat related to Hiro and I, and what we were going through now. I was still debating on whether or not to apologize now or later. What if I'm too late later? I thought.

As I laid in bed that night, I kept thinking about Hiro, but since I hadn't seen him in so long.... I hadn't stopped loving him of course, but... I just wasn't feeling... Right anymore... I can't explain, but since Travis came... I felt better about him. I hated to say this but, it was like when Edward went away, and Bella kind of lost it, but Jacob made her feel better, but she didn't stop loving Edward. Yeah like that. I sighed, I didn't realize how much I had missed Travis... Even though we were kind of young when we were together... I laughed at the silly memories of us, and soon I fell asleep...

Hiro's POV

We were on a jet now, headed to Kansas to get that tornado guy. I kept sighing, while the others looked at me. "I miss her." I said. "We all do." V said. "But he's going through something different." Zoe said. "Hiro it will be alright." Honey said. "Yeah genius, woman up. We'll be home in no time." Gogo said. I sighed again.