Chapter 4:Mystery Man

I walked to the park. To Hiro's and my tree. The sky was a cloudless blue, and the birds chirped in the trees. When I arrived under the willow tree, I took a deep breath, and released it. "Beautiful day." A voice said from behind me. I whirled around, to see the man from yesterday. "Although, I'm seeing something more beautiful right now." He said. I didn't know what to think, or do. "Can't talk?" He asked. I finally was able to do something. I nodded. "Too bad." He said. "I wanted to see if you speak as beautiful as you look." I swear I was blushing. "I'm Travis." He said, and held his hand out to me. I shook it. "And you are?" He asked. I took my pen and paper out of my pocket, and wrote my name. "(Y/N)... I like that name." He said. I smiled. He looked about my age too... He had somewhat short, yet long brown hair, and green eyes. His teeth were very white, and his smile was contagious. "You know... I had dinner reservations tonight... But my date canceled.... Would you like to join me?" He asked. That's when I came back to reality. I had a boyfriend. I smiled, but shook my head, then I wrote that I had a boyfriend. "Who is he?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him. "An honorable woman? I like that too. It's fine, don't tell me who he is." Travis said. I breathed out. "At least let me walk you home though." He said. I nodded slightly. He took my arm in a friendly gesture, and we walked back to my house.

I hate to say it, but later I kept thinking about Travis... (D/N) whimpered, and I reached down from my bed to scratch behind his ears. He whimpered again, and moved his head towards the picture of Hiro on my nightstand. I sighed. I did kind of miss him...

That night I heard the little ringtone for Skype go off from Hiro's computer. I walked to it, and sat down, then answered the call. "Hey (Y/N)." Honey Lemon said. I didn't know how to reply, so I instead stared at her. "Hiro's here... If you want to talk to him." She said. I shook my head. She sighed, and shook her head too. I heard shuffling, and behind her saw Hiro walk out of her room, or wherever she was. "So... How's it going?" She asked. I shrugged, and nodded at her. She shrugged too, "Fine I guess, but it's not the same here, as in San Fransokyo." I wrote on my paper and put it to the screen. "Well... I can't really tell you... But right now we're headed to-" "Honey!" A voice said. "Sorry Gogo, but she deserves to know. She is Hiro's girlfriend." Honey said. "But remember what Commander Gilbert said?" Wasabi's voice said. "She can't know unless they're married, which they aren't." Fred's voice said. Honey sighed. "Sorry (Y/N)." I wrote another note. "Oh Zoe, and V? They're fine, just resting." Honey said. I nodded. "Well, I should all be getting to sleep too." Honey said. The others stood up, and walked to Honey's side, then said goodnight to me. I smiled back at them.

Hiro's POV

I sat on the rail of the boat. Here I was, on a cruise ship to the Bahamas, to stop some guy who kept causing hurricanes there, while (Y/N) was back at home. I hated myself for saying that to her. She didn't deserve that. And she did have some points. I sighed. I missed her so much. Only now, she wouldn't talk to me in anyway. I wanted to jump off of this boat, but I figured better not to. "Hiro?" Baymax asked. "Hey Baymax." I replied. "I sense that your neuron transmitter levels are low." He said. "Yeah, it's because I didn't fix things with (Y/N) before we left." I said. I turned around but... Baymax was gone.