Epilogue Paige

I dedicate this epilogue to EmbraceTheFall because I feel like it. :P :3

----------------------------------------------------------

"The Ravenwoman and Owlgirl Heroes Team has announced a tradition. We had Owlgirl here, and she said what they all agreed on." announced the reporter, who happened to be one of our best friends, Lucy—the young woman we met in Maine. She knows our secret and has moved to our town, Mooretown.

We also all have at least a husband who knows. My husband is Nick and I have one girl named Ally Diana Harmy. Diana's husband is George and she has two girls, the first named Olivia Elizabeth Fredrickson and the other named Kyrstin Primrose Fredrickson. Theresa's husband is named Charles, ironically, and she has one boy named Charles Fred Dongson. Sady's husband is named John and she has no children. Lastly, Kerry's husband is named Adam and she has two boys, one named Ron Perseus Kanint and and the other Augustus Fox Kanint.

We all inherited our parents' houses because they didn't want to stay in this town anymore. They all moved to Florida together.

On a daily basis, we all visit Olivia's and Kyrstin's graves. I still cry every time I go there.

"She announced that the heroes will each transfer their powers and give their costumes to people that resemble their young selves, now that they're fifty," Lucy continued. "That's right, five new heroes will be chosen as Keepers. 'Be natural,' she told me to tell the kids in the town Yardsdale. 'Be natural and yourselves.' That's because they're attacking five from Yardsdale.

"Along with this, she told the five they choose to note that when they all turn fifty is when they must transfer their powers, or problems will occur."

We had all met up. We have been heroes until the age of fifty—yesterday was Sady's birthday. We still live in Mooretown. Of course, after the power increase, we could save anyone anywhere. Anyway, that's how it works now, with the traditions—Diana told that station our new tradition.

"Ready?" an adult Diana as her half-self asked us.

"Oh yeah," Sady and Theresa said. She and Theresa are still always up for an adventure.

We headed to Yardsdale, Sady and Kerry in my clutches. Everyone was trying to act naturally like our five. They tried and failed.

We searched and searched for the five who weren't faking. After all, when we visited Gunnie for information on how we decide what town, he told us the town our fingers land on on a map randomly after mumbling "Next Keepers" and making a very certain hand movement much like a jellyfish.

He couldn't have been lying. He was using a lie detector Diana silently hooked up.

"Guys!" Diana hooted. After the brief power transfer, they could understand hoots and crows. "There!" She pointed with her wing.

The rest of us see them. The five who aren't faking—I can just tell. I give a glance at Diana, and she nods. We place the others in the woods to attack from the ground. Reluctantly, I soar to attack the black-haired girl that reminds myself of me. I watch the others circle their target, then lunge. I come in contact with the girl. She doesn't scream because she knows. If she screams, it will attract attention.

This is the beginning of their adventure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you think? Please tell me! I worked really hard on this book, but I know I'm not the best writer...

Anyway, please share your honest opinion!