Naughty Tape

“This is such a bad idea,” Louis muttered, eyes fixated on the camera that Harry was positioning carefully so that it was facing the bed.

“Lou, stop freaking out about it. It’ll be our little secret,” Harry reassured, looking through the lens once and then nodding his head in approval.

“If someone finds this, then everything is over. The world is over.”

“Quit being so dramatic,” Harry said with a small chuckle. “No one is going to find it because it’s going to remain hidden in our room. Except for when we want to watch it.”

Louis remained silent, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching Harry with the camera. His teeth tugged nervously at his lower lip, knowing that if the tape were ever to end up in the wrong hands, hell would break loose. Perhaps it wasn’t so much the fact that the world could find out about their relationship, but this was a sex tape. Their reputations would forever be impacted.

“Hey,” Harry said, moving to stand in front of Louis and then falling to his knees. “I thought you said you were okay with it.”

“Just having doubts,” Louis admitted.

Harry nodded sympathetically, then took Louis’ hand in his and began rubbing his thumb soothingly into the skin.

“I promise it’ll all be okay, but if you really don’t want to, then we don’t have to.”

Louis hesitated for a moment, thinking carefully of whether it was a good idea or a completely horrible one. Probably horrible, but he couldn’t deny that it was going to be extremely hot.

“No, let’s do it,” he said, knowing that there really was no easy way for him to say no to his boyfriend, especially not when Harry was looking at him with all the adoration in the world.

Harry beamed before pushing himself up from the ground and sitting next to Louis on the bed.

“Would it make you feel a little better if I said that I want you to be inside me?” Harry asked, placing a soft, quick kiss on Louis’ lips. Louis’ breath caught a little, and he found that he definitely wasn’t opposed to that idea in the least bit. “I want you to get behind me and fuck me,” Harry continued.

Picturing Harry on his knees, Louis’ eyes glazed over a little and all he could do was nod. Harry’s hand released Louis’ and instead moved to graze teasingly over his crotch.

“Well, considering your reaction, I’m guessing you aren’t quite opposed to that,” he said with a small, almost triumphant, grin.

“I think this is the part where you go and turn the camera on and start undressing,” Louis said, finding his voice.

“Camera’s already on,” Harry said, keeping his eyes locked on Louis while his hand moved to unbutton his own shirt.

“What?” Louis asked, pulling his eyes off of Harry’s chest as inches of skin were being slowly revealed and instead looking at his boyfriend’s face. “So now the tape has got that bit of you telling me it’ll be okay in it.”