Naughty Phone Call

Harry loved hanging out with the guys one-on-one, he really did. He and Liam would play video games, he and Niall would eat, he and Zayn would drink beers and watch the telly, and then he and Louis, well, he and Louis pretty much shagged every time they got a moment alone.

When he found himself at Zayn’s apartment late that afternoon, he really hadn’t expected anything more than just relaxing with a mate and enjoying the football game that was on TV.

“Fuck! It’s like he’s not even minding the goal!” Zayn cried as the other team, some team that wore blue and that Harry really didn’t give one fancy to, scored.

Usually his attention was very much so on the game, but all he could really think about was how Louis was going to have no idea he was at Zayn’s. The older boy had left earlier that day to visit his mum and sisters and Harry, out of loneliness and boredom, sought the company of Zayn.

“Rotten luck,” he commented vaguely, causing Zayn to roll his eyes but not divert his gaze from the screen.

“Unbelievable. They’ve got the ball again,” Zayn groaned.

“I think I’ll get us another round of beers,” Harry said, standing from the couch as Zayn nodded.

He moved into his friend’s kitchen, opening the refrigerator and taking out two bottles. As he set them on the counter and searched in a drawer for the bottle opener, his phone vibrated in his pocket and he immediately took it out. He tried not to grin when he saw Louis’ name on the screen, quickly opening the text.

where are you?’

‘Im at Zayns. Are you back at the flat?’ he quickly typed back.

Only a few seconds passed before another text saying, ‘calling you,’ came through.

Harry blinked a few times, opening the bottles of beer as he waited. As soon as he saw the incoming call on his phone, he hit the answer button.

“Hey,” he said, wrapping his fingers around the necks of the two opened beer bottles and beginning to head back to the room where Zayn was. “How was your mum’s?”

“Fine, it was fine,” Louis answered, causing Harry to frown a little at his friend’s tone. “Why are you at Zayn’s?”

“Watching the game,” he said, passing Zayn one of the beer bottles as he took a seat.

“Is that Louis?” Zayn asked, not pulling his eyes from the television screen.

“Yeah,” he said to the boy beside him, taking a small sip of his beer.

“Tell him I say ‘ello,” Zayn said, before letting out a curse as the guys in blue scored again.

“Zayn says hello,” Harry passed on through the phone.

“Mmm. Well, I would say hello back, but… but I don’t think it’s appropriate to say hi to a mate when I’ve got a finger inside me,” Louis said through the phone.

Harry froze, nearly choking on air as he digested what Louis said and the image flashed through his mind. He heard a small moan through the line and suddenly Louis’ tone had made complete sense. His boyfriend was slightly breathless, completely alone, and getting himself off. Fuck.

“Really?” he asked, his voice husky as he thought of his boyfriend’s naked body.

Yes,” Louis breathed into the phone. “I- oh. I…I…you weren’t here.”

Harry could feel his own body begin to react from what Louis was saying and suddenly wondered if ditching Zayn to go have sex with his boyfriend was rude. They did live in the same apartment complex, so it wasn’t as if the distance was far at all, but he had promised Zayn he would watch the game.