Chapter 6: World Meeting Pt.1/Day 5

The Nordics had just settled down from yesterday and things have been calming down nicely.

That is until Iceland walks in.

"Hey, uh. You guys know that the wold meeting is tomorrow?", he says.

The room falls deathly silent. Then,

panicked screeching.

"OH GOD WHAT NO I CANT GO LIKE THIS!", shrieked 'Sweden', pointing to Sweden's body.

'Denmark' looked almost offended, but then he realized what the other man meant.

"... Well shit."

"Oh god, what will we tell the others", asked Tino. "Do you think, maybe, they wouldn't notice?"

"Of course they'll notice," said Norway. "Don't you think that Mickey D's obsessed American won't notice a quiet Denmark?"

Tino opened his mouth to reply about the Norwegian's rudeness but was shot down when he said,

"Don't answer that."

"Fortunately, I have an idea," he said.

"First, I'll cast a spell that will take the 'swede's' voice away."

"Wait, what?", asked 'Sweden' from the background.

"That will make things slightly easier for us. Secondly,(and here's where the writing changes) we'll have 'Denmark' pretend to have a sore throat. Then we MIGHT be able to pull this off."

"Hold on. You're not- !", says Sweden before being silenced by the Norwegian's magic spell.

"The spell lasts for as long as I want it to. When this event is over I'll(regrettably, he mutters quietly) lift it."

"Where is it?", asks Tino.

"Uhh lemme check... it's in Hong Kong this time."

"Great now we have to deal with two idiots and your boyfriend", groans Norway.

"Shut the fuck up."

"What about us?", asks Sealand.

"Uhh..." trails Tino.

"No."

"Nuh uh."

"Sorry but no."

"I'm a country too!", he protests.

"Well... no." Says Finland.

Sealand sulks off to Ladonia.

"Let's sneak in!", he proposes.

"Oh god no."

~~~~~~~~~~~(Timeskip)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day has passed and the Nordic nations have flown to Hong Kong. They check into a nice hotel that had already been reserved for them.

They start to unpack when Tino's suitcase explodes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", screams Sealand stretching out.

"What the fuck?" says Norway.

-----------------------------------------------------

I mcfuckin wanna die