Chapter 4: This was Your Fualt!/ Day 3

WARNING: MATURE SUGGESTIVE THEMES IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU WERE WARNED.

Although you will ignore this and continue anyway.

Characters are kinda OOC because it was 3 AM when I wrote most of this crap.

Please enjoy anyway though! :3
--------------------------------------------------------------
It had been almost an entire day, and Norway still hadn't returned from England's house. This put all of the Nordics, especially 'Sweden', a little on edge.

It was 12:04 when 'Sweden' started to really panic. He was jumping on the furniture( to 'Denmark's' annoyance), shouting, and basically being Denmark. (doing his Denmark-y things...)

"You know that this mess is all your fault, Svreige. Don't you?", taunted the 'Swede'.

'Denmark' didn't look at him, but a dark aura, kind of like Russia's, appeared around him. Finland was getting used to this kind of stuff, so he didn't intervene. And Iceland was was scrolling through Tumblr. But no Norge.

'Sweden' kept teasing and taunting 'Denmark' for a few hours until he finally gave up and stormed off into Denmark's room.

How can I make Sverige mad...?, he wondered for a while.

Then, he realized. OF COURSE! It was so obvious!

He then grabbed his phone and quickly rushed into the bathroom to make himself... uh... 'presentable' for his scheme. He snickers at the thought of what might happen as he wraps a small towel around his waist.

While on his way downstairs, little Hanatamago skipped by happily. 'Sweden' scooped the tiny yet very fluffy puppy up and continued down.

Time to put the plan into motion.

"Hey Finland, look at your man", he says to the man, not stepping into view yet.

"Alright...?", responded the Finn.

At that, the 'Dane' began to feel strange. Something was happening, and he didn't like it.

Iceland looked up from scrolling to see what was going on. Then his eyes widened. He knew what was happening. Quickly closing his app, he switched to his camera and readied his shot. But not before turning off his ringer and flash.

Then, 'Sweden' took out his phone and started playing LMFAO's I'm Sexy and I Know It. Then, he stepped out.

In that moment, Iceland snapped a photo, Finland got a nosebleed, and 'Denmark' both glared disapprovingly and looked horrified at the same time.

In that hall was 'Sweden' in nothing but a small towel around his waist, Hanatamago resting in his left arm, and I'm Sexy and I Know It in the other.

"Look at your man, Finn", repeated the thoroughly entertained 'Swede'.

Finland didn't look up. He didn't even respond. He just kept his head down until he rushed into the bathroom, leaving a thin bloody trail behind him.

"... Th's is yer fault, Den."

"NO! This was your fault!"