"Whoa, slow down there Randy." I said and laughed at how flustered he sounded. "People really have been asking about me?"

That was crazy. I never thought I was that big with the clients.

"Yeah, ever since you left I've been bombarded with questions on where you are."

My mouth and eyes were wide open, and people were starting to give me strange looks. I excused myself and walked into the hall.

"Damn, that's insane."

"I know. You were such a big part of the club."

I ran my fingers through my hair and thought everything through.

"Randy, right now I'm really busy so there's no way to fit that into my schedule. I'm in Texas right now and will be on tour for a few more weeks."

"Yeah, I figured. Don't worry about it Kellin. It's completely fine if-"

"You didn't let me finish. My last show is in August. After that, I'll have some free time. Maybe we could do something around there?" I suggested.

"Really?" He said, excitement in his tone.

"Yeah, it's not a bad idea. I'd do it, just not right now of course."

"Alright, that's fine! This is going to be huge, Kellin! You have made my day." He said, making me laugh.

"When I find out when I'll be back for sure in San Diego, I'll call you again and then you could start planning."

"Okay, thanks Kellin. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon."

"Alright, have a nice night, Randy."

"Yes, you too, Kellin."

-

Back at the hotel, I laid stomach down on the bed. Vic and I usually talked around this time so I was just waiting for him to call. My laptop was on and I was alone with no distractions. Ed, also my roommate, wasn't here at the moment.

Most days, this is what I did after the show. Sometimes when there were parties, I stayed in and talked to Vic because I couldn't really do it much. God, I really missed him. Only a few more weeks though and I'll be back by his side.

After ten minutes of waiting, he finally called. His perfect self appeared on the laptop and I couldn't help but smile as he showed me that beautiful grin of his.

"Sorry, did I keep you waiting?" He asked.

"A little, but it's okay." I said. "How was your day?"

"It was alright. I took my dad to therapy today after work."

"How's he doing?"

"He's getting better everyday, physically and mentally. There wasn't a whole ton of damage made, but there's still some that needs fixing." He said with a small smile. "How was yours, babe?"

"The show tonight went by smoothly, so it was good. Guess who called me?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Um, Obama?" He asked, and I shook my head with a chuckle. "Hmm, George Clooney?"

"I wish that beautiful bastard would call me, but nope." I said, making Vic roll his eyes. "Randy from the club called me."

"Oh, well what did he say?"

"He said that many clients have been asking for me. They miss my presence at the club." I said and saw Vic lose his smile. "Now, don't go get all worked up, babe."

"Kinda hard not to though."

"I know, but it's all business." I assured him. "Randy suggested I have one very last show after I'm back in San Diego since so many people ask about me."

"You were that famous, huh?" He asked in astonishment.

"I guess so. I mean - not be cocky or anything - I was one of the main dancers. I didn't really think that I'd be missed though."

"How could they not miss you? You are absolutely amazing on stage." He said, making me blush. He always has to say the sweetest things, doesn't he?

"Yeah, so I told Randy that when I got back we could work something out, and I'm honestly pretty excited to perform one last time. I haven't danced with a pole in forever."

"Well you know. . . .when you come back to San Diego you could always give me a show at my house, for practice purposes of course." He said with a wink, making me giggle.

"Of course, Vic. Damn, I haven't been to your house in ages too. Ever since I left San Diego."

"Looks like that's the first place you'll go to when you get back." He said and I nodded. "But do you think I could also go see the show? I mean, I was banned but maybe you could talk to Randy."

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that." I laughed, remembering how that whole mess happened. "That night is truly a pleasant memory."

"It's how it all began."

"I remember you waiting at the parking lot for me. I thought you were some creep!"

"As bad as it sounds, I wasn't going to let you go. I was determined to talk to you. You had me whipped real good." He said shyly.

"I'm too irresistible. Too much for you to handle, Viccy."

"You are, and that's why I love you so much. I can't wait to see you soon." He said, warming my heart.

"I can't wait either. I love you. Just a few more weeks."

"Yeah, just a few more. . . ."

*

UGH THIS IS CRAP. I CANT BELIVE THIS HAPPENED KDKDKEODKD so like when I published somehow the chapter deleted except for like two paragraphs so I had to rewrite it. This was pretty rushed so sorry it it really sucks. at least I got it done tho😂

Just like two more chapters or maybe even one more eeeekkkkkk

Anyways, Please vote and give me your predictions for what's gonna happen next!!!!