You'll be in my heart - Shu

Normal Pov *

You woke up the next morning, you decided to go downstairs to get something to eat. As you walked down the stairs , you pass the music room. You decided to go in there. You don't take note that your brother, Shu was laying on the couch. You go sit by the piano. You start to play a catchy tune. You close your eyes as you played it. You smiled as you and Shu played.

As you played, Shu was watching you. He sits up as he listens to you play. He gets up and walks over to you and joins in. You open your eyes and look at him. Shu smiles at you and then he picks his violin and starts to play it. You smiled as you and Shu played. A voice says " that was beautiful" you shot your head around to see Yui standing there. She walks over to Shu and started to flirt with him. Shu just says" thank you Yui..." Yui looks at you and Shu don't notice it but she gives you a glare. You give her a glare back and run out the room.

Shu shouts " (M/n)?" You run out of the music room to the garden. You growl as you punch the tree. Reiji is sitting there reading. Reiji see you are continually punching. Reiji says " (M/n) ,what's wrong? " You sigh and walk over to him. He puts his book down and looks at you. You say" I'm fine " and you ran up to your room.

*time skipped *

You stay in your room. All your brothers were downstairs, having dinner before they go to night school. They notice you didn't come downstairs and you usually are by the table before them and plus Subaru made you your favourite food and you never missed out on Subaru's food. Subaru looks upstairs and start to worry about you. Shu looks up towards your room and is curious about why you didn't come downstairs.

Shu gets up and walks up to your room. Shu don't knock and tried the door handle but it's locked. He teleport into your room.

Shu's Pov *

I teleport into (M/n)'s room. I noticed that it was completely dark in the room and I see (M/n) is listening to music with the earphones I gave him. His eyes were glowing in the dark. I sigh and go put the light on.

(M/n) says " Go away! " as he turns around as his back is facing me. I sit down on his bed and say" (M/n), what is wrong? " He says " Nothing Shu" I sigh and say" (M/n) you know I won't stop until you tell me" (M/n) sighs and says" okay fine, lately I've been feeling like I don't belong here...." Shu finally click and realised that is why he is been acting differently towards me and the rest of his brothers.

I look down and say " I'm so sorry (M/n) about everything. " He sits up and hugs me as he says " Shu I don't want to lose you" I hug him and says" you won't" I wanted to stay with (M/n) but then Reiji's voice shouted" Shu we are leaving " Shu says" Coming, (M/n) I will be back soon. Please be here when I return " He nods as he gives me one more hug before I leave.

*later on *

Normal Pov *

Shu and your other brothers return from night school. Shu goes up to your room and opens the door. He looks at you and he sighs with a small smile on his face as he sees you are asleep. He makes his way to his own room and lays on his bed while listening to music.

* Middle of the night*

Shu wakes up to a sound of crying. He wonders where it is coming from. He gets up and follows the sound of crying. The sound leads him to your room. He enters and see you are tossing and turning in your sleep. You mumble " No mommy please don't leave me.....I'm so sorry mommy. Shu, Subaru, Laito, Ayato, Kanato, Reiji please don't leave me...." as you sat up and start to cry. Shu rushes to your side and hold you. You open your eyes and see Shu there holding you and says" it's okay, I'm here (M/n)"