Someone you never thought had a soft heart

Normal Pov *

* A few months later *

You woke up and went downstairs to sit in the music room. You sat by the piano and practice the few keys Shu taught you. You play it. "That sounds amazing " a girl spoke. You turn around and looked at her. You got up and ran out of the room and bumped into Ayato. He looks down at you and you looked up as Ayato says " where are we off to little boy, your's truly would like to know." With a smile on his face as he bend down. You look at him and was about to say something when Yui showed up. You looked at her and growl. Ayato hears it and ask" (M/n) what is wrong? " You got lose from his grip and you ran to hide. Yui say" I think he doesn't like me" Ayato says " Your's truly think he does but he has to grow up to understand that you are gonna be a wife to one of us except him of course cause he is still a baby." You heard it. You growl and ran to the garden.

You sat under a tree. You see Reiji sitting reading a book. You get up and walk up to him and sit down by him. Reiji says " Morning (M/n) how are you ? " You say " I'm not okay.." he puts his book down and looks at you and ask" why? what's wrong? " You say " I feel...." but then Ayato came out with Yui. You got up and ran inside. Reiji says " (M/n)!" Reiji looks at Ayato and Yui. Reiji asks " do you know what's wrong with (M/n), Ayato?" Ayato says " Your's truly think us brothers should talk with him cause he has been like this ever since Yui came to live with us." Reiji pushes his glasses up and says " okay Ayato get everyone together in the lounge and Yui I think you should stay in your room until we are done talking with our little brother." She nods and makes her way to her room. Reiji goes to your room. He knocked on the door, you opened it and looked at him. Reiji says " (M/n) we all need to talk with you" you don't answer but you walk to your bed and sit down. Reiji comes in and says " we have to and don't worry, we ain't punishing you or scolding you but we just want to talk to you. " You look at him and nod. You follow him to the lounge.

You sit down and see all the brothers are there. Reiji says " (M/n) can you tell us why you have act different these pass few months..?" You look at him but then look towards the hallway to see if she was coming. Ayato says " (M/n) she's not coming down until we know why you been like this? " You say " do you want to know why I am like this? It's because of all of you." They all look at each other and Shu says " what did we do?" You say " you all should know why !" You got up and ran up to your room.

You closed the door and began to cry. Meanwhile, all your brothers look at each other and wondering what did they do. Reiji says " I think he wants to know who is his mother cause that's why he acting like this." Laito says " I think we should get Karlheinz to come tell him about (M/n)'s mother." They all agreed but Subaru didn't think you wanted to know who your mother was, it was much more. So Subaru made his way up to your room. He heard you were crying so he tried to open the door but you locked it. Subaru made his way in through the window.

Subaru says " (M/n)" you look up at him and say " go away!" He sits down on your bed. He says " what did we do that made you upset? " You sit up and look at him as you say " You and everyone has been ignoring me ever since that girl came here." Subaru realised that they have been spending more time with Yui than you and he could tell you were feeling rejected. Subaru doesn't utter a word but he hugs you. You shocked cause Subaru never hugged you ever since you were a baby. You hear him say " I'm so sorry (M/n) but I promise I won't make you feel rejected again. " you hug him back. He let's go of you and say " if you tell anyone that I hugged you, you know what I will do to you!" As he wipes the tears from your eyes. You asked" what will you do?" Subaru starts to tickle you and you start to laugh uncontrollable. You say" okay okay, I won't tell anyone " He says " good now there is my little brother" you smile as Subaru spends more time with you now.

When it came for dinner time Subaru picks you up and carries you out your room. You say " Subaru? " He says " hmm?" You say" You're the best brother ever" he nods at you. He walked towards the other brothers as they saw you were smiling with Subaru. Subaru put you down in a chair next to him.

After we ate, you got off your chair and made your way to the lounge. Ayato ask Yui to leave so they can talk. She gets up and Reiji says " Don't go near the lounge" she nods and she leaves. Reiji says " so Subaru please tell us why is smiling around you and not us?" Subaru says " you guys have to talk to (M/n) cause I did and I knew exactly what I did wrong. You guys should realise why he is that way." He gets up and goes to the lounge. Ayato says " Your's truly wants to make right with our little brother but I don't know what I did wrong" Shu says " okay we will talk to (M/n) but one at a time." They nod.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do comment and vote. If you have any ideas, please let me know ;)

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡