Prologue

*At the Sakamaki mansion*

Reiji was reading a book while Ayato was relaxing on the couch. Shu was napping on the couch as he was listening to music. All the other brothers were somewhere in the house. Reiji heard a baby's cry. He wonder where was this crying coming from. Reiji went to go find out. As he followed the baby's cry, it got louder and louder as he got to the front door. He opened and saw a little baby on their doorstep, crying. Reiji saw a letter on the baby. Reiji looked at the letter saying " Dear Sakamaki brothers, this is your little brother, (M/n). He is the last born. From your father, Karlheinz." He puts the letter in his pocket and picked up the baby. The baby opened his eyes as he looked up at Reiji with (E/c) eyes with (H/c) hair. Reiji sighs and takes him inside.

As Reiji walked in, Ayato ask " what have you got there? Your's truly wants to know." Reiji sighs and says " Get everyone to come to the lounge now, we need to talk." Ayato nods and goes gets all the brothers. Reiji lays you down on the couch. He waits for his brothers to sit down. They all look at the baby asleep on the couch. Shu ask Reiji " what is that baby doing here?" Reiji says " I found him on the front doorstep with a letter..." Reiji takes the letter out and reads it. They all are in a bit of shock and come towards the baby. Ayato says " this is our little brother?" As he looks at the baby. Reiji says " yes this is (M/n) the last born of us." Shu picked you up as you opened your eyes. Shu says " looks a bit like our father. " Subaru says " now we have to look after our new little brother " Reiji says " yes Subaru we must make sure he grows up knowing that we are his brothers. " they all nod and each one of them held you. They made sure that you were well taken care of and they vowed to not let anything harm you. You became their weak spot cause when it came to you they would do anything that kept you smiling.

* You at eight years old*

(M/n)'s Pov *

I ran to the music room to look for Shu. I opened the door and looked inside. I saw Shu asleep on the couch. I walked up to him as I looked at him as he opened his one eye. Shu smiles and says " hello my little brother" as he sits up. I smile and say " hi Shu. I wanted to know if you could teach to play the piano. " as I point to it. Shu picks me up and says " of course I will. " as he places me down at the piano. He show me a few keys. I watched as he played them. Shu says " now you try (M/n) " I nod and slowly play the piano but accidentally press the wrong key. I look at Shu thinking that he might shout me but he didn't. Shu says " it's okay (M/n) try again" with a smile on his face. I smile and play again but this time I got it right and Shu hugged me and said " I'm so proud of you (M/n)" I hug him back. Then Reiji came in and says" Shu have you seen...oh there you are (M/n) " I smile as I get up and say " Reiji were you looking for me?" Reiji nods and says " I have something I would like you to see" I ran to Reiji as he took me to the library and showed me that he had a book for me to read. I smiled as he handed me the book. He says" (M/n) I found this book and thought you might like it. " I look at it as it was a fairy tale that I loved.

Reiji hears a noise downstairs. He says " I'll be right back." I nod as I start to read. After a while, I decided to go downstairs and went to where I heard talking. I look the key lock and see that they were talking to a girl that had blonde hair and pink eyes. I wonder why is there a girl there that all my brothers were talking to. I see the girl ran towards the door. I quickly moved as the doors slammed open. I look and saw the girl run. I go in and saw all my brothers were gone but I got the smell of blood and my eyes glowed as I followed the smell.

It led me to a room where they had put the girl down to rest. I come towards my brothers and ask " who is that? " Reiji says " this is Yui Komori, she is our new sacrificial bride." I ask him" what's a sacrificial bride? " He says " it's a girl that one of us gets to marry but we get to drink her blood. " He noticed my eyes were glowing. He says " (M/n) I think you should get to bed it's getting a bit late. " He picks me up and carries me to my room and lays me down. I look at him as he leaves. He usually reads me a bedtime story before I fall asleep but this time, he didn't. I laid awake waiting for him to come read me a bedtime story but he didn't come. I fall asleep eventually.

In the middle of the night, I got up to see if my brothers were home. I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of milk and ate a cookie from Kanato's cookie jar. Kanato didn't mind that I had a cookie from his jar. I sit down by the couch and drank my milk. I see my brothers come in from night school with that girl. Subaru sees me sitting on the couch and comes towards me and ask" what you doing up so late?" I say" I couldn't sleep so I pour myself milk and ate a cookie. " he says " okay" and picks me up. He carries me to the rest of the other brothers. Reiji says " (M/n) what you doing up?" Subaru says " he couldn't sleep. " Reiji says " Yui meet our little brother, (M/n)" she says" hello little (M/n)" I growl at her and look away. She looks at Reiji and Reiji says " (M/n) say hello to Yui." As Subaru puts me down. I look up at Reiji and at her. I run upstairs to my room.

I close and lock my door. I say " I don't like her " I look at a picture of me and my brothers. I lay down and fall asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hello readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡