I Do (Final Chapter)

"Hey Mr McCall" Cora said on the other line. 

"Cora, Hey, You're not to busy right now are you?" 

"No disrespect Mr McCall but your job is to keep me busy, what would you like me to do" she explained, "Oh, and Mr West has asked you for dinner after the Hunger Games premiere, he's in the city at the same time"

"Tell him I'd be delighted" I sighed, rubbing my tired eyes. I had got in my car and driven back to Lydia's as fast as I could. I shouldn't of stranded Lyds at the party but considering Stiles and her were together he'd jump at the chance to give her a ride. I wanted to be on a plane by that time, "The wedding didn't go as planned so I want to return to Denver, maybe I can bring forward that meeting with Nike"

"Of course, however, the current storms here in Denver means we can't fly out the jet for another four hours or something" 

The door slammed with a bang and I could hear the sound of high heels tearing towards me. Must be Lydia.

"I don't think I'll survive, try to figure it out and get me out of here" I groaned, turning to Lydia and hanging up, "Hey you

"What happened?!" she shouted, storming over and grabbing my tie so she could pull me to her level, "Allison practically legged it and cried upstairs, she wouldn't let me see her!" 

"Technically it was her fault!" I threw my hands up in defence as she seethed at me, "Look, I told her the truth, I said that I wanted to be with her and that I wanted to marry her"

"Then what?!" 

"Then I grew up! She's not a part of my world anymore and I'm not a part of hers!" 

"You'll regret this for the rest of your life" she shook her head and released me, "I have to go talk to Allison, it's one in the morning and she's supposed to be getting married today"

"Scott?" Stiles interrupted from the door, "Come on dude..." 

"Stop following me Stiles!" Lydia yelled, scaring the crap out of me and my best friend as she ran to the door. 

When she left, Stiles and I were left in silence as we stared at the ground. We were never ones for 'opening up', I always used to do that with Allison. I told her all the deep stuff, because as much as I trust Stiles, he would always see me differently to Allison. As much as it didn't matter at the end of the day, what Allison and I had was love, true love. I was her first love, her first time, her first breakup, and her first broken heart... I was the first not Isaac. 

"I'm sorry... About the wedding" he finally stated, sitting down on the couch. 

"So am I" 

"I think deep down she's sorry for not marrying you too" he sighed. 

"Nine hours..." I mumbled, looking down at my hands sadly, "In nine hours Allison will be with Isaac... Forever..."

"You can stop her thou-"

"No! Stop!" I shouted, running my hands through my hair in an attempt to cool down, "She moved on!" 

"Moved on" Stiles scoffed, standing up and walking over to me, "You really want to know the truth?"

"I know the truth"

"No. You. Don't" his eyes darkened, "Allison won't move on. Ever" 

"I think marriage counts" I shrugged, earning a slap on the back of the head from Stiles.

"Do you wanna know something strange, not even I could figure it out, and I'm a fricken detective!?" he hissed, "Allison won't sleep at night... She can't sleep at night, unless she has that picture of you and her when you guys went bowling under her pillow. Clearly Isaac doesn't like that but, well, what can he do about it"