Kisses

While Bella was out at the Greek restaurant waiting for Jave, Piper got ready.

Jave would be broken from getting stood up by Bella and would need the comforting of another woman.

Then Piper would swoop him, comfort him and seduce him.

The plan was ingenious. Nothing could go wrong.

Piper shimmied into a mini navy blue dress and shrugged on a half-leather jacket. Paired with 6-inch black pumps, it was no wonder what she would be out doing that night.

.oOo.

She flaunted through the crowds of people bustling through the mall and finally spotted Jave outside the Arcade sitting on a bench. He looked panicked and kept checking his phone anxiously.

Piper grinned to herself and wandered into the walkway and pretended to spot him.

"Oh! Jave! What a coincidence! What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Uhm, Piper! I'm just waiting for a friend. You?" He asked glancing down at her absurdly short dress.

"Just some early Christmas shopping," she smiled.

"But it's early July..."

Piper shrugged it off, plastering a huge smile on her face.

"Anyway who're you waiting for? You seem a bit anxious," she said, plopping down next to him.

"Uhm, I don't really feel that comfortable and I'm really really sorry for just rejecting you like that, it was unmanly of me."

Piper giggled, "Oh, it's totally fine! I'm completely over you," she lied through her smile.

"Oh that's great because I didn't want it to get awkward between us. You were a nice girl."

Piper's eyes narrowed. He didn't seem disappointed at all that she said she was over him.

It would be time to turn to plan B.

"So who stood you up?" She put it bluntly, examining her nails.

"What? Oh, uh, wait--how?! Ugh....just this girl I really like."

"Oh. I'm sorry. But she probably went to hang out with someone else, maybe a boy that she's close to?" Piper suggested. "ugh, girls these days."

Jave's handsome features immediately hardened, and Piper was sure he was thinking of Mark and Bella.

"Anyway, it seems you need some cheering up! I've got some free time. Wanna do something?"

"I-I dunno...I mean she could just be running late and couldn't contact me,"

"Do you really think that's the case?" Piper asked pointedly, hopefully not giving off that she knew anything. "Is she the type of girl to do that?"

"...no...I guess not..."

"Then what's the problem? Let's go have some fun!"

"I'm sorry I just really want to wait. I can't leave."

Piper frowned. It was time to resort to plan C.

The crowd was thinning out, and the two were alone.

She quickly grabbed the sides of Jave's face and smushed her lips against his, moving her mouth on whatever skin she could find.

It was her first kiss, so Jave had better enjoy his.

Jave threw her off of him, and stared at her, wide-eyed.

Piper realized she went a bit too much to town with kissing him and saw the slobber all over his chin and nose.

"What was that?"

"What?!" She screamed.

"What the fuck was that?!"

"You would've never pushed me off if it were Bella! It's Bella everything, Bella this, Bella that! I get it she's fucking perfect! You don't need to remind me! And then she goes out on a date with you behind my back," she rambled on, unable to keep her thoughts under control. "I was trying to be everything you wanted and you pushed me to the side like a fucking piece of shit!!"

"Wait a second, how did you know about the date?" Jave asked, his voice eerily calm.

Piper's eyes grew wide. "Uhhhh, ummmmm..."

"Tell me right. Now." His stormy blue eyes locked with hers, narrowed down to slits.

"OKAY FINE!!" She screeched. "I fucking ruined my friendship and your date! I told you to meet her here while she's still probably waiting at the restaurant! I'm sorry but I love you so please..." She sobbed, black streaks of mascara running down her flushed cheeks.

"Bitch." He muttered, shrugging on his jacket and standing up. "To think I ever liked you as a friend."

Jave ran to his car, checking his watch. Could she still be there? Would he make it in time?

.oOo.

Jave burst through the Greek restaurant's doors, searching for Bella's beautiful face.

"May I help you?" A waiter asked, looking concerned.

"Was there a beautiful young woman here, brown hair, green eyes?" He asked desperately, running a nervous hand through his hair.

"Um, yes. She left thirty minutes ago,"

"Thank you so much!" He said and burst out the doors running back to his car.

He could still make it in time...

.oOo.

Jave got to Bella's house and barged through the doors.

Bella looked up, surprised. Then she looked back down at her sad, melting tub of chocolate ice cream and ignored him.

But he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Please. Let me explain--"

"No."

"Bella, no don't do this."

"I already am."

Still determined, he stalked towards her, his eyes sharp and unfaltering.

Even when he was a foot away from her, he didn't stop.

"Wh-what are you..." Her voice faltered as her watery green eyes met his bright blue ones.

The two stared at each other, basking in the happiness of how near they were and how they missed each other.

Jave leaned down and rested his forehead against hers.

"Don't you dare come any closer...get the fuck away from me," Bella snarled, her voice dangerously low, despite the fireworks erupting in her stomach from that single touch.

Jave contemplated the pros and cons of the situation.

Did he have anything to lose?

No.

He leaned down and captured her lips with his, kissing her slowly.

A/N: well that happened.

...

Sorry crappy chapter. Probably gonna make future edits.

Anyway remember to

Vote comment share and all that jazz🎷🎤🎹🎺

Lots of Luve,
Rosetta💏

Word count: 923