The Moment of Truth

It had been a month since the bet on Piper started, and today would be the moment of truth.

Bella knew she already lost, but she hadn't told Jave yet. She had only asked him if he would still date Piper for real after the bet was over.

He only looked at her strangely, like something was written on her head, but he gave her no answer. They had also agreed that Piper would not know about this bet. Ever. Even a document was printed and signed.✍🏽

Jave didn't want Piper to know because she was extremely gossipy and all the girls would hate him to know that he used her like that. His reputation could never be ruined.

Bella didn't want Piper to know because her friendship would be ruined. Probably forever.

Bella was ready. Even though she agreed she wouldn't stalk them on their last date, she couldn't resist the temptation. Would Piper confess to Jave?

So she did in fact stalk him. They were going into a fancy restaurant, and she sat at the table next to them with a listening device and an old lady dress.

Plus a wig and some professional makeup, but who cared?

"So how is everything?" Jave asked Piper, smiling warmly. Now Bella could see what Piper meant. He really did seem like a sweetheart.

"Great," a light pink blush tinged her freckled cheeks. "I've got something to tell you."

"Shoot."

"Well...I think I'm in love with you," she muttered, looking at the ground.

Bella wasn't sure if she imagined it, but she swore she saw a flash of triumph flicker across Jave's face before returning to its original somber expression.

"In love with me?"

"Yeah."

"Uhhh, Piper I'm really sorry but I can't take it anymore. I'm not in love with you." He spoke quietly, almost a whisper, but loud enough for Bella's device.

Piper's eyes started watering, and her bottom lip trembled. Her face turned red and she looked away, sniffling.

"Don't get me wrong, you're an amazing girl, but I'm in love with someone else."

All of a sudden, Bella's heart thundered, like an alarm going off. Who was this person? What would make her so special that he was in love with her?

"Bella," he sighed, burying his face in his hands. "She confuses me, but I really do love her."

Time slowed, and Bella almost thought she was watching everything in slow motion. But her heart didn't slow, no. Her heart came to a stop.

Piper sniffled and  looked up at him.

"I know."

.oOo.

What the hell was happening?!

Bella paced around her room, still clad in the old grandma's dress.

Jave was in love with her, Mark was in love with her, Jave and Mark seemed to hate each other, Piper was in love with Jave, Mark was her best friend, so was Piper and she didn't know how she felt about Jave.

Her phone pinged, shattering her thoughts. It was Jave.

she confessed to me wat now u owe me

Talk about grammar.

Ok. I'll give you twenty dollars tomorrow at school. Aren't you at least a little sorry that you broke her heart?

Ping.

Who said i broke her hart

He really needed to learn how to spell.

So you didn't?

She replied, deciding to play him. Little did he know she had seen his entire date.

No i did

Fuck you.

Ooh bella the nerd swearin

Shut up.

She then turned off her phone, not willing to take any more of his crap.

.oOo.

The next day, Bella had a migraine. She had dreamt about Jave confessing his love to her while dressed like a boomerang and then Piper was right there, and after Bella said yes she would be Jave's girlfriend right in front of Piper, Jave went ahead and turned around and kissed Piper. On the lips. And then it turned into a makeout session and then all of a sudden she was the maid of honor for their wedding and she had to give a speech about why they were so good together it was just that she thought Jave was better for her so she broke, crying at the podium.

Then she woke.

Climbing down he stairs for an organic breakfast, she yawned and scratched belly. Then she stopped, mid-frozen and wide-eyes. Jave was sitting on her couch. Without a shirt.

"MOOOOOM!!!" She screeched, slowly backing away from his unbelievably fit body. She couldn't help but trail her eyes along the line of his abs--

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT BELLA!!!

"Bella! What are you doing!" Carla called, stomping down the stairs.

"It's Jave Jandle and why is he here?"

"Well it's a long story but here he is!!"

Bella rolled her eyes and dragged him out of the living room to a secluded corner.

"What in the world are you doing here?!" She hissed.

"I wanted to ask you would you like to go out on a date with me like a real one not on a bet but a real one cuz I think I like you and I heard that you don't like Joshua and I don't like Piper so what do you say?" He finished hopefully.

Bella gaped.

She couldn't. She couldn't. Piper would be heartbroken. She had to give Jave to Piper.

But at the same time...

The offer was extremely tempting. Gone would be the dull dates with Josh, replaced by the exciting, risky sexy dates with Jave.

But Piper...

She wouldn't have to know. It could be her dirty little secret. And plus, it was just one date...

"Yeah. Let's do it."

A/N: I am extremely sorry for not updating and also this chapter is extremely crappy it's just a filler.

I'm seriously really sorry. I just read through it and it's terrible. Oh my gosh.

Tomorrow I'm updating.
I know how this will end but I may write a sequel. Depends on u guys. So yeah.

So vote comment share and all that jazz🎹🎤🎺🎷

Lots of Luve,
Rosetta😭

Word Count: 1015