chapter 21: Monsters

A/n: the pic above is mine. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Feel free to let me know your opinion on the story so far. :)

Your Pov:

A stomach turning screech fills your ears. You jump and stand up, looking around. Your heartbeat immediately goes up.
That was loud. Whatever made it must be close. You start walking in the other direction, trying to stay calm. Soon enough, there is another screech. Some nearby bushes rustle. you catch a flash of pale white. The first thing that comes to your mind is Jeff....but whatever it was, was on all fours. Like a dog or something.
You speed up your pace and go deeper into the woods.
There is another inhuman screech. It sounds like it is right behind you. You don't want to turn around, but your curiosity gets the best of you.
You turn to find...nothing.
Suddenly, there is another flash of pale white, and you are on the ground. The thing on top of you is anything but human. Its eyes are black and shiny. There are short hairs on it's body that are barely visible. Its bones stick out from it's body.
The thing raises a bony arm to reveal razor-like claws jutting out from it's lanky fingers.
It screeches again and begins to claw at your skin. You scream as loud as you can and thrash around beneath it, trying to escape.
_______________
Jacks Pov:
________________

I hear a scream from within the woods. The first thing that comes to my mind is that (y/n) is in danger. I rush out of the mansion and into the woods. Everything is eerily silent, until there is another scream.
I come to a small clearing. The scent of blood is heavy in the air.
It leads me back into the woods. Through the trees, I catch a glimpse of a white mass tear in at something.
As I get closer, I see (y/n) in the middle of being ripped to pieces by none other than the Rake.
"Hey!" I yell. "You get off her!"
The bony beast reluctantly gets off of her, revealing a bloody mess. Luckily, she is still alive.
Rake trots off into the woods, screeching into the distance.
I rush over to (y/n) and brush her blood covered hair out of her face. Her clothes are ripped to shreds and her upper torso is scratched to pieces and bleeding heavily.
"I am so sorry, (y/n)" I whisper. Her eyes flutter open, widen, and she screams again, pushing me away.
"N-no....s-stay away f-from me...." she says shakily. Her body is shaking. "D-dont come near me, Jack."
I give her a second to calm down. "I'm just helping you, (y/n). Pleas, let me help." I say calmly. I reach toward her again.
She smacks my hand away.
"Don't touch me." She says.
"(Y/n), let me help you. You're bleeding. I need to help you." I say patiently.
She finally nods her head. "O-ok..." she whispers.
I give her my hand and help her up.
"I-i don't think I can walk..." she says, wincing in pain.
I pick her up carefully. "Is that better?" I ask.
She nods her head and closes her eyes.
"No, stay awake. Don't sleep just yet." I say, starting to walk, but she is already asleep.
__________________
To be continued.....