chapter 20: the woods

your pov:
You land roughly on a second story balcony. Glass falls around you in a shower. You look up at the attic windows. Jeff doesn't seem to be following you. Good.
You get up and check your limbs. Not ng seems to be broken, but the stitches on your side have opened up and they are bleeding badly. Jeff had also left a bloody gash in your arm from his knife.
you look over the railing of the balcony to the ground below. Its almost a 10 foot drop. That's not too bad..
You swing your legs over the rail and drop safely to the ground. You dust yourself off and run into the woods. You need to get away from here. Nobody likes you.
'I'm so sorry Jack...'
You Dodge trees and bushes.
Tired, you sit under an oak tree and catch your breath. You can't help having the feeling of being watched. You look over your shoulder to see nothing.
Nothing is here....nobody is watching you....
Your thoughts don't make the feeling go away. You still feel like you are being watched. It is making you extremely uncomfortable.....

Jacks pov:

I rush to the attic door to see Jeff round the corner.
"Sup organ eater" he says in a mocking tone.
"Hey, you haven't seen (y/n) , have you?" I ask in a nervous tone.
He isn't covered in blood, which is a good sign.
"Naw, haven't seen her. Haven't eaten her yet?" Jeff says.
I sigh in frustration. "No. I know you took her, Jeff." I growl.
Jeff Snickers. "OK, OK. Keep your mask on, dude. I was just... welcoming her. " he says.
Oh, God. She's dead...
"And she's still alive. She jumped out the window." Jeff adds, pointing to the attic.
I push past the psychotic bastard and rush up the stairs to the attic. As Jeff had said, the windows are shattered. There is blood on the floor. off in the darkness of the woods I hear a scream.....

To be continued.....