Chapter 3: The Mask

When Jack drags you into the woods, he puts a piece of cloth around your eyes to block your vision.
He grabs your arm and leads you deeper into the woods, weaving your way through trees and shrub.
Finally, after about an hour, Jack stops and takes your blindfold off. You are both standing in front of a worn-down hunting cabin. Most of the windows are broken and vines are growing up the sides of the building. The roof looks as if it is about to cave in at any moment.
Jack motions for you to come inside. Without speaking, he shows you around the cabin. Finally he leads you into a room with an old dresser and a small bed.
He points to you.
"This is my room?" You ask.
He nods, then points to the dresser.
You look inside to find it full of clothes. And all of them seem to be the size that fits you.
"You must have been watching me for awhile..." you murmur.
Behind you, Jack shrugs.
You then turn to face the mysterious masked man. "What about my parents?"
Jack raises a finger to his neck and slowly drags it across in a single motion.
You back away from him, cornering yourself against a wall. "You killed them?!" You shriek. "Why?!"
He rubs his stomach and points to where his mouth would be behind his mask.
"You ate them?!" You yell. "How could you eat a human being?! What kind of monster are you?!"
Jack freezes in his place and lowers his head. He stomps over to you and grips your neck with a gloved hand, but doesn't squeeze.
You flinch at your closeness and shake from fear.
Your eyes gaze into the black pools of the sockets of his mask.
Suddenly, he let's go of you and steps back, taking out a notepad and pen.
He scrawls the word 'sorry' onto the page and shows it to you.
"Why do you eat people?!" You say, calmly.
He scribbles the pen across the page again. 'Hunger'
"Yeah, but why people? There's other things to eat you know."
Jack doesn't reply or move the pen. He simply shrugs.
"And why do you wear the mask?"
This time he writes an answer. 'You don't want to know'
"Well why not?" You cross your arms.
He let's out a half hearted sigh. ' do you really want to know'
"Yes." You answer.
Jack lifts up the bottom of his mask over his mouth, only revealing his lips. You realise his skin is an odd grey color.
Then, catching you by surprise, he grins, showing off rows of jagged, blood stained teeth.
"Y-your teeth.....are...pointy..." you studder.
Jack nods and chuckles. He then grabs a chain connected to the wall.
"W-what are you doing with that?" You ask, suddenly becoming nervous. You start to back up.
He pulls his mask back down and tackles you to the ground, pinning you down.
"J-jack! Get off me!" You try to push him off, but he doesn't budge. He takes your wrist and handcuffs you to the chain connected to the wall.
He stays on top of you for a second, looking at you as if boring into your soul. Then, he gets off of you and walks away like nothing happened, closing and locking the door behind him.
You scramble off of the ground and bang your fists on the door.
"Jack! Get me out of here! Unlock the door! Jack!" You bang on the door until your fists bleed.
Soon, you hear the front door slam shut as Jack leaves the cabin.
You sink to the ground and start to cry, thinking that he is leaving you here to die.
Soon, you cry yourself asleep on the ground beside the door.