*ten*

warning some cheesy content ;)

(make sure u read the note from last chapter)

Amelia

I woke up coughing, his head lifted up quickly. I was in my very own room and surprisingly enough, my parents weren't home.

"Amelia.." He touched my cheek with his thumb.

"I-I'm cold" I was very warm under the blankets he set around me, but internally I was freezing. He stood up in search for another blanket.

"No-" I paused and waited for him to come back. "Will you lay with me" I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. He said nothing but sat on the edge of my bed.

"We need to talk" He stared dead at the floor. I nodded even though he wasn't facing me.

"One day you're angry at me and one day you're begging for me" He stated calmly. "I just want you to know, I don't know how to deal with that"

"Shawn, I don't know what I'm doing. I fucked up.... a lot" My eyes started to burn and a lump formed in my throat. I have never cried in front of Shawn, and I never planned on doing it. He quickly turned around facing me.

"I'm sorry" my voice cracked at the slightest.

"But sorry isn't e-" He tried to say but I cut him off.

"I love you, Shawn" It became silent, he became silent. He silently walked around the bed; behind me. He lifted up the blanket and laid down behind me, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too" He kissed the back of my neck, like Tate would to Violet. (sorry I just wanted too)

I felt my heart warm up, I felt whole.

I was warm, externally and internally.

_______
GUYS I CANT DO THSI ANY MROE
NAKAOWKWBB

- chicken shiggit