*four*

hI my NamE iS mILEy CyRuS aNd
youR'e wAtChIng... Disney ChanNEL!!!

Smut warning.

Amelia

Our clothes scattered the floor like some kind of trail. My wrists were pinned by him, each above my head. He left small kisses around my neck, the familiar touch made me tingle. His fingers traced small circles around my body as I squirmed slightly. His built torso pressed against mine, it was very intimate. He bit my bottom lip and pulled slightly.

"Stop playing games" I whispered as he teased me through my panties. He grabbed a condom from his back pocket and approached me. I tore the wrapper open and waited for him to pull down his briefs. My eyes widened as his member popped out. I grabbed it gently and slipped on the condom, slightly teasing him with my hand. I then laid on my back waiting for him to take control. He spread my legs and position himself between them. I wrapped my legs around his back as he slowly pushed himself in. "Is it already in?" I asked on the verge of whisper.

"Only halfway, you're so tight... Fuck" he smirked. I closed my eyes shut as he pushed in and out faster. My hands fisted the sheets as the bed started to silently rock.

"Mhmm" I moaned quietly, I couldn't have my parents knowing. His hands roamed up and down my body while moving at a pace that made me feel incredible.

"You're so good" just as I say that, he pushes himself in to hit me in just the right way to almost make me scream. My breathing starts to get heavier and he starts to moan. He slid out of me and laid on his back, I then got up to position myself on top of him. His hands lay at the sides of my waist pushing me up and down. As I bounced on him, I couldn't help but to get louder. I covered my mouth with my hands and closed my eyes tighter.

"Fuh-.." He moaned but silenced himself. My walls closed around him as he started to twitch inside of me. Within the longest second I've ever experienced, we both released ourselves. An amount of pleasure I have not experienced before. I can say I absolutely loved my "first time". He pulled out and threw the condom away in a nearby trash bin. He pulled on his boxers and laid next to me in my bed. The room smelled like sex, I also had sex hair... That's what they call it right? I soon caught my breath and covered myself up. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to clean up. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked out.

"Can I take you on a date tomorrow?" He asked, more like blurted.

"I told you we shouldn't really see-"

"Just a date" he cut me off. He then started getting closer to me. "Uhm- I just don't want to get attach-" he pulled me into him. His hands laid at the sides of my waist, my hands automatically around his neck. He was still shirtless, still attractive, still hot. Without any hesitation, I blurted "yes, okay".

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow at 3" He released, slipped on his shirt then walked out. My mouth dropped, I've been fooled. I plopped back onto my bed.

"I just had sex." I whispered to myself. A great smile creeped on my face before I laughed and rolled over on my side. wow.
_________

Okay this is half a chapter loool it's like 600 words. But I didn't know how to continue it. This was so awkward writing because I've never wrote smut before lool. CX but if you didn't know Shawn in this story was considered a "lowkey fuckboy"

Its like its not noticeable that he's a fuckboy. But you will find out if he wants to keep it real with her or is he just playing? ;))

Tik tok Tik tok tiem to suk Shawns cok
~ anonymous