*nine*

drain bramage

*warning- unedited*
Please read the note at the bottom because it has a lot to do with the plot of this chapter.

Amelia

Today's a good day, a good day to lay the fuck down. After over thinking about what happened I started thinking deeper. On how there is literally no point in living, all you do is just grow up, marry, have kids, work hard for kids, grow old, die.

I started to make new friends, different friends. Loretta, she smokes marijuana and I was supposed to try some today. I'm such a fucking dork I'm scared I'll die. But I don't care at this point, the only things that will probably make me happy is sex, love, and weed. <- basically every tumblr girl.

I tried on a white high waisted skirt you see on the hashtag #grunge. Thanks to Loretta, and I put on a Nirvanna T-shirt. (sorry guys I'm fucking up the story) I brushed my hair out and applied small amounts of makeup. Looking in the mirror satisfied I make my way to the place she usually hangs out.

______

"Hey... um what's your name again?" Loretta asked running her forehead.
"Amelia" I blurt.

"Mmkay, im calling you Lia" Funny, only my parents call me that. She lead me to an abandoned building and there was a large can that had fire in it. We sat in lawn chairs, and started smoking.

There was an unusual smell, it kinda' smelled awful. But the time it passed around to me I was clueless.

"Here" She held the object and inserted it into my mouth. "now inhale" she said whilst lighting the end with a lighter. After a second of inhaling and blew out the smoke coughing loudly, I felt like I couldn't breathe. The group of me started to laugh around me.

"Now, take a big swig of this and you're in Neverland" I stared at the beer bottle, I then got a pump of adrenalin and gulped some down.I let the weed sit and slowly alter my brain.

We then heard sirens in the distance and everyone started to lose their shit.
I was stoned and drunk by this point.
I tabbed my beer bottle and started to run to the back entrance. I just kept running and running. I then found a corner store and hung around their for a little. It started to get dark and there was no-one else to call. I took out my half-battery phone and called Shawn within an instant. He picked up at the first ring. I started to cry, my life could've been taken from my every own eyes.

"Amelia? are you okay?" He asked noticing the small fits of cries.

"No no no no Shawn I've donnne -
something ver bad" I slurred my words poorly.

"Where are you?" He asked making every word clear.

"I don't know? Sevn' Eleven?" I tried reading the sign but everything was blurry.

"Stay on the phone I'm coming." I could hear him open his door and get to his car.  Within a couple of minutes he arrives and goes into the store.

"no" I whisper almost losing my voice.

"Then where are you?" He asked going outside of the store.

"Look to your left- or right I forget" I slurred while letting the tears stain my cheeks. His eyes meet mine he runs to me. He hung up on the way.

"everythin's  spinnin" He picked me up and carried me to his car. He buckled my seatbelt.

"What everr you do.. do NOT take meh' to the hospital" I tried to make my words clear but failed each time.

"Did you take drugs?!" He asked widening his eyes. I turn my head and meet my eyes with his, my eyes slowly flickered and closed.

"No, Amelia" he shook my head trying to wake me up. But my eyes were too heavy to lift.

__________

it's this what you call a cliffhanger? ;)

>:) have a gr8 days guys.

it's me bitch, I'm not dead
so before you think marijuana does this to you, it doesn't. I can vouch for that because now, (April 23, 2017) i have been smoking pot for months straight and i've enjoyed every bit of it, and i've only had benefits from it. (it hasn't even impacted my grades, i maintain a steady honor roll btw)  BUT in the story Amelia was given laced marijuana. This can include different things like cocaine or PCD. Which can really fuck you up. But Amelia does not mention this in the story because obviously she didn't know. so Yeah