It's a Love-Hate Relationship *8*

Start from the beginning

I had been hiking in the woods for some time before I heard people talking. "THIS IS THE FAIRBANKS POLICE, I'M OFFICER SMITH, NOW COME ON OUT!" I shout. Immediately Jeremy and Missy came out with a pair of people. "Hi guys, have you seen Jayden and October?" I ask in a rush.

"No, not since you came threatening to kill me." Jeremy growls.

"They're missing, Occy cut herself after drinking too much, and she just ran off... sh-she's missing." I say letting the tears fall, "What if they're dead? Valentine might go to Chris and Anna, or Amaya!" I do a face palm. "Amaya..." I whisper. I get out my phone and call the house. "Amaya?"

"No it's Kyle,"

"Kyle put Amaya on the phone NOW." I snap. I hear a sigh and a shuffle.

"Whatcha need Dizzy?"

"Anywhere that Jayden and you went when you were kids?" I ask her.

"Uhm, not that I remember. Why?"

"DAMN IT!" I shout gripping my hair. I head to the park, and sit in the rocks, crying, when I hear Chris and Kyle's voices, and sirens.

"She's here!" a voice shouts, one I didn't recognize.

"Leave me alone, don't touch me." I growl out as someone attempts to pick me up. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I scream at them as they try again. I crawl away from them and bury my face in my lap.

"Dazy come home please honey? Its 3 a.m." I hear Kyle say, I feel him pull me into a hug but I shrug him off.

"Don't touch me." I mutter.

"Baby," he sighs.

I woke up in my room, in my bra and underwear. I put on one of Kyles shirts and head downstairs. I grab a mug of coffee and go into the living room and curl up on the couch.

"Kyle called me." I froze, then relax again. "Said you had a break down."

"That's not all there is to it Macon." I tell him. I take a sip of my coffee and he sits next to me.

"Then tell me."

"October ran off a few days to a week ago, Jayden followed her, they're both missing."

He sucks in a breath. "Why isn't anyone looking for them."

"I was, till I had a major break down, to the point I just wanted to shout Fuck My Life." I say leaning into his side, He wrapped an arm around me.

"Everything will be fine Diz."

"I told her that." Kyle says tiredly, he put his head on my bare thighs, laying on the small space the couch had left and kept his head on my lap. "God your skin is soo soft." he murmurs.

I chuckle and run a hand through his brown skater hair and kiss his head. "I love you." I mutter.

"Love you too."

Macon chuckles. "No more break downs okay?" he asks getting up. I nod and he leaves.

Kyle wraps an arm around me and he slowly fell asleep. I put my coffee on the table and slowly try to move a bit, to get comfortable, then snuggle into him. He groans and puts his face in my neck, and puts a leg over mine, and an arm wrapped around me. I slowly fell back asleep.

"Get up." I hear Chris mutter, poking me in the shoulder.

I open my eyes quickly and grip his arm, making it twist behind his back. I let it go, "Sorry," I mutter.

He grins, "Don't worry Dazy."

I got up and head to my room and change, putting on almost the same outfit as yesterday, then go out and make breakfast, and eat quickly. I went out to my car which Chris must have brought back for me. I head to the edge of the woods a few miles away and look around, and keep searching till I ran into a few people who were hiking. "Have you seen these people?" I ask them pulling out my pictures. I show them the pictures and they frown a bit.