Chapter 26

Alright, kids. I'm making dreams a reality, and realities into dreams. Here we go. Listen, this won't be as good as the description, because I spent a hellishly long time MAKING the description. So, uh. Enjoy! ...or something.

EDIT: Yes, this is a Billdip, just wait for it.

**Warning: There will be swearing**

Now turn the page and meet your DESTINY.

I started hearing voices. It was like listening through a conch shell, the voices were so muffled. Where was I? I tried to ignore the sounds, but the voices became louder and more defined. Whose voices are they? I didn't recognize any of them. They sounded slurred, and a dialect that was harder to understand. Slowly, everything around me started to alert me. I could hear the push and pull of the ocean, as my body was swayed back and forth. I heard the creaking of a sunken ship, and the sharp cries of seagulls.

I opened my eyes, and immediately shut them due to the intense rays of the sun. I could feel the heat emanating from the large ball of light. I had to do a process of blinking, and shutting my eyes before I got used to my new surroundings. The white-feathered creatures were warning me, circling above me. My eyes shifted to the net that entrapped me, the hot links of the rope pressing into my skin. Oh no, this was NOT happening. I remember now, my mind was on overclock. I had to think of a way out of here.

That bastard human! At first, I thought they were really interesting, I thought humans would be like visiting the zoo. I never thought they would use us as their own! Oh, this was such a bad turn of events.

And Mabel?! Oh my god, where is Mabel?! I quickly scanned my surroundings, we appeared to be on a floating ship? The boat creaked as humans were laughing at each other, clanking their wooden mugs together and drinking the putrid-colored liquids. How utterly disgusting. After some time of watching the pathetic fools hobble around the premises, I looked to the second floor of the ship and I saw two figures, one was my sister, and the others back was turned. I was relieved, Mabel was alright. I looked to the human, and from what I could tell, he was wearing a long, prestigious golden coat, black pants, some coverings for his feet— shoes I believe?

Mabel's expression made my heart sink a little, she looked so scared, it was making my hair stand on ends. I looked to the human that was inflicting all this fear, and he was wearing the most ridiculous hat. It was topped with feathers, jewels, gold, and then I saw it. Was that a pink scale? Mabel's pink scale?! He was using her rare, precious scales to line his bloody hat?

I didn't need to say anymore, I just shouted at the top of my lungs, "You FUCKING idiot!" I didn't even care about swearing anymore. Not like any twelve year olds were watching me.

The crew mates turned to look at me, barring their teeth like the filth they are. I couldn't stand this. The man stood up, laughing whilst looking at Mabel. She flinched as we made eye contact, I kept a cool gaze on her, trying to tell her not to worry. She nodded slowly as she bit her lower lip. The human walked down the stairs with elegance, and power. My heart skipped a beat as he approached me. I can't admit I was scared! No. I will not. I hadn't realized my skin had begun to wrinkle, and my gills were feeling rather dry.

He gave me that fucking toothy grin when we first met him. Placing a hand on his hips, he looked at me, with golden coloured eyes. I didn't flinch though, I wasn't scared of this peasantry.

He said in a sing-song voice, "And why am I an idiot?" he asked, tapping his heel.

I deadpanned, "Get those scales off your hat, first." my voice was already starting to crack due to the lack of water, but I continued.

He put a hand to his chest, "But, Shooting Star gave these to me, to pronounce her undying love for me!" he said, gesturing to the girl that was sitting nervously in the chair.

"Hah! Fish shit! My sister would never love someone like you." I said confidently.

I looked at Mabel, she looked back at me with a weird glaze over her eyes.

She twiddled her thumbs, as she began to rise from where she was. Where... where was her tail?! She had a set of land dweller legs, and five toes on each. She slowly walked down the stairs, stumbling a little as she came to lean on him.

"Dipper... I love him... he's such a great guy, you know..?" Mabel mumbled, lovestruck clearly showed in her eyes.

The stupid human grinned back at her, poking her in the nose.

I rolled my eyes, "Mabel, you're already engaged to Mermando! Loving this... trash, is stupid!" I shouted back, clenching my fists.

The crew continued to watch, and the peasant-hat-man looked at us both with amused expressions.

Mabel gasped, "How could you SAY that about dear Billy! Why can't you understand I have chosen my mate, and you shouldn't have any say!" she shouted, her eyes reddening as if she was going to cry.

I flinched, and immediately regret what I just said. I was making her cry, but her decisions were foolish. Unreasonable...

I locked my cerulean blue eyes with Mabel's, she looked back. Well, maybe... if she will be happy... with Billy.

No. No I'm not letting her leave me. We have so many adventures to go on.

"Mabel, you can't do this! What about Grunkle Stan? Candy, Grenda, Robbie, Wendy..." I paused briefly at her name, but continued, "what about everything you've had up until now? What about me?! You're leaving everything behind!" I shouted angrily.

Her eyes didn't falter, was this really my sister? "Dipper, I'll come visit. I promise..." she said, smiling lightly, "Don't worry, I'll be safe here! You don't have to protect me anymore!"

"Mabel... We've had our ups and downs. I can't imagine my life without you. We do everything together! You can't halt our adventures here, you really can't!" I shouted nervously, was she really going to leave me?

Her eyebrows furrowed, as she looked down at her newly acquired feet. She said slowly, "It's too late... This spell is irreversible..." she muttered, loosening her grip on Bill's arm.

I was speechless, she couldn't come back with me? She can't?

Bill grinned, "Well! Mr. Pines, I believe that solves it! You must return alone!" he smiled, placing his hands on his hips.

Mabel begun to sob, I could see I made her regret her decisions. We really couldn't be apart.

What could I do?

I shook my head, "No... I'm staying." I said slowly, feeling all the more drier. I bet my back was already starting to flake, but I didn't care.

Mabel looked at me, she looked happy, relieved even. I smiled back.

Bill crossed his arms, "I'm afraid we don't take passengers! Mabel is my little exception!" he grinned, while pinching her cheek, "but you... You'll need to work. You'll need to answer my every beck and call!" the captain smiled, I shivered at the thought of working for a shitty being such as himself. However, this was for Mabel.

"Alright." I answered slowly.

He gave me an amused expression, then held out his hand. "Is that a deal, Mr. Pines?" he snickered.

"Deal."

Alright, well. I wrote a chapter, sorry if it didn't satisfy your BillDip cravings. Well, hope you enjoyed that completely eventless chapter. AHa bye.

**Also! Should I keep Dipper a siren, or give him legs, like Mabel? I'll leave this up to you...**