• T H R E E •

"Asher!" I screeched as he chased me around the kitchen, his hands full of pancake batter.

"I'm going to get you, one way or another!" He laughed. I laughed along.

"What did I do?!" I asked as I ran behind the counter.

"You dumped the eggs on my head! Which calls for revenge Carter." He said. His eyes got darker and before I knew it, he ran around the counter, and dumped his hands, which were full of pancake batter, on top of my head. I gasped in surprise.

"Ash! Oh my gosh. I am going to kill you!" I yelled. I pushed him, but as he fell he grabbed onto me, making me fall with him. I landed on top of him with a thud.

"Hey you okay?" I asked, since he landed on the hard floor, on his back of course, plus with the weight of me, that's got to hurt.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well of course I am, I landed on you, not the floor." I said. He grunted in pain.

"I think that's enough playing for today." Asher said as he tried to get up. But seeing as he was struggling, I got up and carefully helped him up.

"I'll finish breakfast. You go lay down and I'll bring it for you." I said with a smile.

"No let me help you-"

"Asher I'll finish it. Now go and lay down." I said, as I gave him a soft kiss. After that he went to his room. After I finished making breakfast, I carefully carried it to Asher's room, successfully I might add.

"Hey." I said softly. I laid the tray of food on his lap.

"Thank you baby." He said, followed by a kiss.

"I'm really sorry. I feel so bad." I said and I hung my head down.

"It's okay baby, I'm fine. Just a little pain, but I'm fine. No need to feel bad." He said. I got into bed with him, careful of the food on his lap, and snuggled up to him.

"Yeah but I started it."

"Shut up Carter I'm fine." He said and I laugh.

"Shut up Asher." I smiled and he smiled along with me.

"Mind helping me eat all of this delicious food? I don't think I can eat it all by myself." He said and I smiled. He fed me some of his pancake and eggs and I did the same for him.

"I feel like a baby." I giggled.

"Well you're my baby." Asher said and my heart warmed.

"God, I love you." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Hey babe?" I said as I walked into Asher's room in only my silky pyjamas. Tank top and shorts. No bra on, that's the way I roll.

"Yeah?" He said as he looked up from his laptop.

"Dad just texted me, we're all going to dinner tonight at Ol' Eight." I said. He groaned.

"Why the groan?" I asked. I sat on the floor with my legs crossed.

"Every time we go somewhere that has karaoke, mum always wants to try it out, and you know mum can't sing. It embarrassing." He groans again and places his face in his hands then lays in my lap. I gently run my fingers through his hair, occasionally tugging at the roots.

"Oh c'mon, she isn't that bad, plus I find it funny." I said with an amused smile.

"It's not embarrassing for you because both you're parents can sing." He retaliates. I roll my eyes.