Chapter 2

**enjoy**

I got right after school, I saw both my parents in the living room. When I saw them I took a big breather. " Oh hey Kat. Did you come to held your mother and I decorate the house for the party.

She was putting up a green tree with red and gold streams. I couldn't believe it was almost Christmas. I had totally forgotten about this holiday.

" since when is it Christmas time?" My mother gasped. " you see what happens Harold when she's on her phone to much." My dad noddeds his head.

I quickly checked the Calendar on my phone. November 20th! What! It's not even thanksgiving yet and there putting up there tree.

" mom it's not even cold out yet. It's November and one day it's chilly the next it's 90 degrees." My dad rolled his eyes. " your so dramatic Kat, it's going to get cooler." I laughed.

I'm so great full to have them. In a split of a second I got dizzy and couldn't maintain my balance. I fell over the boxes of  decorations.

I was out in flash.

***

" Kat!" I heard someone call my name. My body ached and felt tired. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. What's going on with me..

" Kat. Try to open your eyes." There was a light illuminating the top of my eye lids. I tried to open my eyes, they just felt so tired. My body was weak.

I drank blood today. My body should have much more strength and healing better now.

" Kat. Try to open your eyes." There's that voice again. I heard a beeping noise, there was something pinching my arm. I was in the hospital...

" open your eyes Kat." The voice became more clear. It felt like a long hallway and I could hear the voice in echoes.

I opened my eyes. A young woman stood in front of me, directing  a tinny flashlight in my eyes.

" Oh honey." My mom squeezes my hand. I felt the needle in my arm jab my vein.

" have you eaten anything today Mrs. Kat?" The doctor says.

I nodded. " yes."

" have you been getting any sleep?"

I nodded again. " yes ma'am."

She wrights all my answers on a clipboard.

" ok I will be right back, rest Mrs. Kat."

Right when she left I took out the stupid needle in my arm. " Kat you can't take that out." My dad says. I just looked at him. He sighed.

Jane comes there the door with her mother. My mom gives Marian a big hug. Jane quickly sits on the hospital bed with me.

" I'm going to get some coffee. Dose anyone want some?" My dad raised his hand.

" I will come with you. You never order my coffee right." He dad laughed.

When they were both gone Marian quickly comes over to me.

" Jane gave you some blood today right?"

" yes she did."

" i don't think it's enough, you haven't fed from vein for a very long time and your body needs it. It's time to grab some lunch."

I got up and dressed my self quickly. We all started walking down the hallway. There was a closed section of the hospital due to restoration. There was a janitor cleans the floor with a mob.

Marian slightly nods at me. I walked over to the guy.

" excuse me miss. Your not supposed to be in he-" I cut him off

" Don't yell and don't move." He instantly stopped talking. I was compelling him..

I came closer to him and smelled his neck. I could hear his heart beat, beating like a drum.

My teeth sucked into his neck. The warm blood made my taste buds crazy. I wanted more, I didn't want to stop. But I had to.

To humans it doesn't hurt, vampires have a type of drug in there teeth when they bite into someone's neck it doesn't hurt and makes it quite pleasurable.

I stopped and pulled back. The man stood still. " go bandage that up, you don't remember anything."

The man did as told.

" do u feel better?" Marian asked.

" Hell yes I do." He laughed.

Jane and I were sat waiting for my parents and the doctor to come back.

My mom entered the room. She gasped. " Aren't you supposed to be laying in bed and resting!" If only she knew I was fine now.

" I think i was just in desperate need of water mom. maybe I got dehydrated."

" did you drink any water today?"

"No. But I'm done now can we go please."

" fine let me go Check you out of here ok."

Jane looked at me. " who knew you were so good at persuading people. At only the age of 19."

We both laughed.

My mom and Marian came in. " I'm so sorry Kat, Meghan and Harold but I must leave. They called me at the office I have a case."

" it's ok honey don't worry about." My mom hugged Marian and waves goodbye to dad. " I hope you feel better Kat." She said as she smiled. Jane chuckled and gave me hug.

" well I think it's time for use to go home." Me dad said.

" don't you guys have a party to host tonight." I mentioned.

" if you don't us to have it Kat we won't." My mother is way to dramatic.

" mom it's fine, have your party enjoy your self."

My mother smiled and patted down my hair. " let's go home."

___________________________

Thanks for reading guys ♥️📖