The Moments He Ever Wanted (Dongwoo)

Dongwoo and you just both came back from your date. You wore striped high shorts with a long white sleeve crop top while he wore his white shirts with his denim jeans. You both walked as you got to your home. "Okay we're here now so you can go." You said to him. "Can I just come in for a bit..?" He asked politely. You smirked and lead him in. He sat on the couches and watch all the moves you make. You comeback with a glass of water and hand it to him. He reaches for it as you sit next to him.

You watched him finish the glass as water trickled down his Adam's apple. The way he swallowed made you want him. He puts the glass down and burped. He chuckles "I should've just took a sip" he said. You just laughed along but Dongwoo slowly begins to reach his hand out to your face. "You know, I've been wanting moments like this to happen since we've met?" He said. You blushed as he began to put your hair behind your ear.

You move to get up out he grabs you. He moves in closer and closer to take your lips. He slowly kisses you as he hold you wrists against the couch. He pressed against you and you could feel his rock hard chest against yours. You moan into the kiss which lead a signal to him. You both get up without breaking the kiss and walked to your room without touching anything but just each other. He lays you on the bed and wrapped your legs around his waist as he kissed your hot neck. He grind on you that it made you pull him in harder. Dongwoo slowly begins to kiss you down as he takes off your crop top. Then he slowly unzip the supper behind your shorts and off they went.

You lay with just your undies while you watch him take off his shirt and his denim jeans. He gets on top of you and nosed your nose. You smiled and so did he. His hand begin to cuff around your boobs and gave it a tight squeezed. He flips you around now that you're on top of him he helps you take off your bra. He kissed you and trickled down to lick your hard nipples. One hand on your boob and the other fingering you. He bites your boobs that you just leaned your head back. The pain was so good to be called pain.

Now that you're both naked and he's on top again he looks at you. You nodded. Dongwoo slowly inserts his hard member into you. He pushes in and back out slowly. In and out again. He begins to pick up the pace. Sounds of his member going inside of you could be heard every time he pushed in. You moaned as you pulled on the covers.

He grabs your legs and pulled your waist in more. He begins to push in. Your walls clenched around his member. He groaned. He pushes and you clenched again. "Your so tight." He moans. Dongwoo slowly comes down and kisses your lips. His hands reached for yours that were pulling onto the covers and continued to pleasure you.

He goes in harder and harder into you that you just wanted more. His member came out and he let it rub against your folds.

He lays back while you get on top to ride his member. Instead of putting it inside of you, you rubbed against it. Slowly you went and faster you went. It felt so good that you inserted the member into you. You bounced onto Dongwoo. You boobs did too as you went. He cuffs them as you did your job. You lean you head back and continued to bounce on him. "Pick yourself up for a bit" Dongwoo said. You did as he said. "I'll finish" he says. He begins to push up into you. Your skins slapped against each other as he went. You were about to lose grip but Dongwoo grabbed your hands and put them on his chest. He continued to push up into you. You screamed his name. It made him pushed in more. You moaned and screamed.

He didn't cum inside of you. He let it out on you instead. He made his member rub the cum all around you as you try to catch your breathe. He comes down and whispers into you ears. "Maybe in a bit will be tomorrow" he said as he smiled. He falls on top of you. You both felt the satisfaction you both gave to each other. You both then slept together until morning came.