Chapter Seven

Last chapter continued

Gisele's POV

I can't believe it. He attacked me. I felt pity for him, and he attacked me. I could've gotten killed by him cutting off my circulation like that.

Okay maybe not killed but.. I don't know. All I know is that my wrist is throbbing and the force of it slapping against the air isn't helping.

Here I was again, running from a potential threat who I thought I was interested in. Not so much anymore I mean, I'm not into the whole domestic violence thing.

When I came to the end of the block I realized that I had no idea where I was. Freaking great. I skipped school, got assaulted and now I'm lost. Peachy.

Where are all of the signs around here ? Where the hell is everyone ? The place was almost deserted. No human in sight.

There was a sign on the other side of the street that was hard for me to read.

Driggs Avenue

What the fuck is Driggs avenue ? I've never been to this part of town before and when I see Dakari again I'm gonna-

Wait. Never mind.

I can't call my mother she would scold me to death. Shit shit shit. What do I fucking do ? Damn, I curse a lot in my head don't I.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and expecting the worst I bit my lip and swiped the screen.

Stacey: How's hell bitch

How sweet.

I scrolled through my contacts finding her name and immediately pressing the phone icon. It rang a few times, then finally went through.

"He-"

"Stacey look before you say anything or get all upset don't freak out just... ugh I skipped school and now i'm lost"

"Gisele I-"

" Im on freaking Driggs avenue and nobody is around to help me. Please Stacey can you pick me up I swear i'll do anything just pick me up right now" I cried into the phone.

The line was quiet and I wondered if she was even listening.

"Wait you skipped school?" She laughed. Ugh why does nobody take me seriously ?

"That isn't important can you please come get me ?" I whined. I looked behind me hoping Dakari wasn't somewhere following me.

"Shit G, I was watching Pretty Little Liars. Fine. Where are you ? Driggs and what ?"

Damn shit fuck crap. Driggs and ...

There were absolutely no signs of where I was.

"There are no signs b-but i'm standing in front of a Chinese restaurant called 'Fat Chang's"

There was a sigh on the other line and a bit of noise.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes. Don't move" she commanded. The line went dead and it started to get chilly. Great. Why does my life suck so much ass ? What did I do to deserve this ?

There was an empty stoop that I decided to rest on until Stacey shows up. 20 minutes in her head is like an hour in reality.

I remained alert so that fucking psycho doesn't chase after me. Okay maybe i'm overreacting, but I have bruises on my damn wrists. He literally changed his mood so fast.

Then again it was a sensitive topic. I should have let it be. Shit now I feel bad. But no... he hurt me. That was uncalled for.

My thoughts were disrupted when the apartment building door opened. I looked up and saw a boy scrunching his face up at me.