Sleeping the Night

Emma groggily opened her eyes to a pair of deep green ones staring back. She screamed, and shot up.

She looked at the guy in front of her. Green mohawk, green eyes. Everything else was black colored. Minus his pale, white skin. Black tee, black skinny jeans, black ear and nose peircings. Surely it wasn't.

"So the know-it-all awakes." Duncan commented, raising his uni-brow, amused.

Duncan. Lovely. Emma hit her pillow, falling asleep once again.

"Or not."

~

Noah, Owen slowly dragging behind him approached room 333's door. He knocked, as a familiar criminal opened the door, frowning.

"Kitty, what the heck is Mr. Smart-Butt doing here?" Duncan yelled into the room.

Noah raised an eyebrow, and yelled over Duncan's shoulder, "Kitty, why the heck is Mr. Criminal doing her?"

Kitty walked up behind Duncan, smiling nervously. "Well... Like I said, Emma needs to wake up, and so I asked Duncan to come help!" She explained, twinkling her thumbs.

Noah and Duncan both rolled their eyes, and Owen asked, "So can we all go inside? It's freezing out here!" He exclaimed.

Kitty smiled happily, and replied, "Sure, come in!"

Owen pushes by Duncan, and follows Kitty in, Noah quickly following behind.

~~~

"So, what exactly is your plan to get Emma up?" Noah asked Duncan, opening his can of Sprite.

Duncan thought, and replied, "Well, my plan was to take her to a local bar and get her a few drinks-"

"No."

"Then can we at least go to a club, get her an energy drink, and then go spray paint an apartment?" Duncan pleaded.

"Fair-"

"HECK NO!" Noah cuts in. "That's illegal!"

"Says the person who kissed a boy in his sleep." Duncan fires back, smirking.

"You kissed-"

"Says the person who blew up Chris McLain's mansion." Noah cuts in.

"Says the person who robbed a Starbucks."

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Owen yelled.

"Touche. Get Emma in the car, this might actually be interesting." Noah ordered, throwing his Sprite in the trash.

Kitty and Owen exchanged surprised glances, and followed Noah.

~~~

"Wait, you robbed a Starbucks?!" Owen whispered in Noah's ear in the backseat.

"Yeah, but it was like, five years ago. Also known as the past!" Noah replied.

Duncan rolled his eyes. "No, it was literally a week before the race."

"SHUT UP!" Emma yelled sleepily.

Duncan stops at a red light and looks at Emma. "Somebody's tired!" He comments.

Emma raised a eyebrow, sitting up. "You think?" She asked, looking out the window. "Where are we, and what time is it?" She asks, her voice slurring.

Kitty smirked. "It's midnight, and we're going to a club." She replied calmly.

"WHAT?!" Emma yelled, jerking awake.

"That's what I said!" Noah exclaimed

"We're here!" Kitty exclaimed, and hops out of the car, smiling. Owen squeezed out, and smiled at Kitty.

"Alright, remember while we're here!" Duncan said, straightening his black jacket. "Get Emma awake and parting!" He said

Owen and Kitty cheer, while Emma and Noah looked at each other doubtfully.

Duncan disappeared, and a minute later, he texted, 'Have fun, brb in an hour.'

Emma read it, and groaned. "So we're alone, with no ride, and are being forced to have fun?"

"Yep." Noah simply replied, heading inside. Emma gasped, and quickly ran after him.

"WAIT UP!"

Hey guys! Sorry if it changed tenses, I was roleplaying while I did this, and I had to swap from past to present tenses! Well, that's it for now guys, bye!