Late that night

10:30PM Monday Night

Emma threw "Artemis Fowl and The Last Guardian" across the room furiously, and cursed. The main character had died, and Emma was about to scream. Why did he have to die, of all people!

She sighed, and went to gab it when a familiar voice asked, "You kept the book?"

Emma turned around to see a boy about the same age as him, with cropped brown hair, and a surprised expression. "I-I-This is Kitty's!" She stuttered. Great, just when I needed my lying skills the most.

Noah raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure Kitty doesn't even know about the series!" She said, amused.

Emma matched her expression, and countered, "She came with me when I burned it. I explained about it, then threw it it. She must have-"

"Then what's this?" Noah cut in, and gestured over to her bag, that had all the Artemis Fowl books, including the first.

"I bought another?"

Noah sighed. "Why in the world did you keep it? I thought we agreed that you were gonna burn it!" He yelled. She thought for a minute, his lips pursed in thought. Why did she keep it? I mean, I know she has a crush on me, but-

"I wanted to read it!"

"The truth?"

"It had Memories."

Le Flashback:

Kitty looked at the comment, sighed, and looked at Owen.
"What if they don't come?" Kitty asked Owen, frowning.
"Maybe they stopped, or something!" Owen replied, checking his phone.
"Wait..." Kitty logged into Emma's account, and gasped.
"Wait, Kitty has me on-" she was cut off by The door opening, and Emma tripping on the pillows that Owen had placed,twisting around, and landing on the floor, face up, screaming. Noah ran in after her, tripped on her feet, and fell flat on top of her, screaming, when he was almost cut off by her lips.
It seemed as if the whole world had stopped. Noah had hoped it would come to this soon, but certainly not this soon. Now, they were not even a millimeter away from lip lock, and it probably seemed as if they were kissing.

Emma sighed, and walked over to her bed, and sat down. "Okay, so I kept it. Does it really matter?"

Noah sat down beside her, and replied, "Not really." He smiled at her nervously, and asked, "Is it good?"

Emma looked at him, excited, and replied, "Yes! It's one of the best books ever! So it's about this boy named Artemis, and he meets this elf Holly, and they go on a bunch of adventures, but he just died!"

Noah frowned. "Why did he die?"

Emma sighed. "It's a long story, this evil pixie wanted him dead, along with Holly with her friend, but he had to die in order for everybody to live. It was super sad!"

Noah stands up, and pulls her up. "So, where are Kitty and Owen?"

Emma stood up too, and frowned. "Dunno, I think they were planning for my birthday!" She replied, her eyebrows furrowed.

Noah raised an eyebrow, shocked. "Wait, it's your birthday?!"

Emma nodded, and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you didn't know?"

Noah's cheeks heated, embarrassed. "No, nobody told me!"

Emma sighed. "Classic Kitty. Let me go and call her, and see what's up. To be honest, i'm ready to go to bed, but knowing Kitty, we're gonna be up late tonight."

Noah shuddered. He hated staying up late, it always made him sick, which probably had to do with the fact that he was forced by his suckey parents to stay up late and study. That was the reason he couldn't stay up in the first place, from lack of sleep.

Emma frowned at his reaction "Is that okay with you? You don't have to come if you don't want to!"

Noah smiled. "No, I'm definitely going!"

Emma smiled. "Okay, I'm gonna go call Kitty, I'll be back soon!"

"Okay!"

When the hotel room door shut, Noah dialed Owen. "Hey buddy, I need a quick favor.."

(So, comment below what you think Noah wants Owen to do, seeing as even I don't know yet!)