Imagine 30- anxiety

#imagine not knowing Justin had anxiety- after you asked for a break.

"I need a break, honestly. I really think I need a break."

"No Y/N!" Justin fought, "I don't want a break, really? Why do you need one? Come on!" I furrowed me eyebrows, examining him slightly-

"seriously?" I asked. "Justin I love you but. The fighting. The fighting is constant; and you, you're never home anymore, I feel lost, I feel-"

"Alone?" He asked. "Babe these past few months have been so hard on me, I don't know what to do anymore and-"

"You decide to make me feel your pain? You're supposed to be here, for me to help you, for me to love you dammit!"

At this point I was throwing clothes in my suitcase in pure rage. I couldn't do this with him, I didn't want to fight, I didn't want it to end, but how else could I resolve this problem?

"Stop doing that!" He yelled, "you know you don't want to do this right now!"

Grabbing my suitcase he threw it across the room. I stood there shocked, as his breathing became heavier, his had reaching for his head.

"Justin!" I shrieked. "Justin!"

"Babe, I-" he panicked breathlessly, "I, I'm,"

"Oh my god," I cried. As he fell against the wall, "Justin what's happening to you?"

"A-Anxiety, babe; please listen!"

Grasping his face with both hands I kissed him strongly. Tears pouring down my cheeks as I repeated the words, "I love you," over and over again; trying to calm him down.

His breathing becoming more silent as we both cried together.

"I love you so much," he cried. "I love you more than my life itself and I need you the most right now; everyone hates me. You can't fvcking hate me too."

"I don't, Justin I'm sorry. I won't leave you; I've just been so tired of this babe, please know... I love you so much."

He hugged me tightly as I cried against his chest, my hands gripping his shirt as tight as they could- never wanting to let go.