Imagine 10- Friends with Benefits: (Cute)

#Imagine being Friends with benefits with Justin. You really liked him, but you felt like he was just using you for sex.

Your POV-

"Stay for a little bit longer?" Justin's husky voice whispered, before trailing kissed up my collar bone. "No one will ever find out Y/N."

I loosened into his touch before he wrapped his arms back around me, pulling me down against his warm body. "Justin, I can't stay tonight." I stated, slipping my strap back up on my shoulder. "He's going to find out."

I felt his body stiffen before he let out a small chuckle, his fingers grazing over the exposed skin above my chest lightly. "Babe, he won't find out. Besides, you have better sex with me."

I groaned loudly before pushing him off of me, rolling off of the bed before pulling my jeans back up. "I have to go," I mumbled, dodging his tight stare. "I can't do this anymore."

"Wait, what?" He scoffed, propping himself up on his elbows. "What do you mean you can't do this anymore?"

"Justin, I'm not going to be your sex slave anymore." I answered, grabbing the jacket off of the end of the bed. "I just don't think it's going to last."

"Y/N seriously? You're not my sex slave.." He stated, getting off the bed to stand in front of the door quickly.

"Then what am I?" I asked, "Your last resort?"

"Not at all, you're my only resort." He smirked, taking my waist in his hands.

"Justin seriously, that makes no sense.." I laughed, trying to push him away from the door. "You only pay attention to me when you want sex."

His facial expression changed, before his jaw tightened.

"It's not like that," He defended, crossing his arms over his chest. "you don't know me."

"If I don't know you, than why do you keep wanting me back?" I asked, staring at his dark eyes.

"Because he did the opposite." He mumbled, "He did it to my mother, and then when she got pregnant he left her."

"Justin, I know you're not like him." I whispered, fighting to find his gaze.

"But you've already told me I'm using you for sex, you're basically telling me I'm like him." He stated, adverting his gaze to he feet shyly. "I didn't mean it that way Justin, I just wish you didn't act the way you did."

"I only acted this way because I thought you would like me this way."

"Like you?" I asked, "In which way?"

"Come on Y/N, you know what I mean.." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Like have genuine feelings for me, you know?"

A small smile played on my lips before I bit down on the bottom one, "Why, do you like me?" I teased, staring at the tough figure.

"I never said I did." He clarified, sucking in a breath of cold air. "But I sure as hell know I do now."

His lips hit mine before he pulled me towards him, his hand placed on the small of my back delicately. The kiss was nothing like the ones we'd share on any other night.

It was different.

I could tell it was love.

---