Ade opens up the door for us being Audrey the first to got out of the car followed by me and then Euan, Euan reaches for my arms and whispered something to me "your best friend is kinda scary... " I rolled my eyes and replied "maybe one of her cousin is your victim" I said,faking a smile but I know, Audrey wanted him out of the picture and I'm pretty sure about that.

"Audrey!" Cassandra greeted A, politely and exchanges a peck like a normal socialite to greet one another. Looks like they know each other... how come Euan didn't know Audrey or vice versa? "i didn't know your friends with Taylor?" she added, as I excused myself to them and went straight to my favorite spot in the back before the galley and I'm aware that Euan is following me.

Rolling my eyes, to no one as I spin to face him and to see his cocky aura "Why are you following me?" I sat down and so did Euan. Audrey takes her seat at the VIP right couch facing Cassandra where she could see me and Euan's couch other while talking to her.

"They said that I should keep an eye on you.." he replied proudly unbuttoning his suit and resting his arms to the armrest and smile "besides, I won't mind spending my time looking at your beautiful face" and a loud dropping off a bag was heard, Audrey.

I shook my head and take another glance at Audrey before i reclined my seat and put a thought to what these two can do on this flight, note to self? Don't be near with any one of them when they're at the same place breathing the same air, because it's a suicide.

"Anyway, I bought you a dress for tonight's auction" Is he trying to buy me? He should know by now that I'm not one of those girls he had slept with! And I don't have enough energy to exchange some random smart ass remark's with him, it felt like my spirit left my body and I wanted it back, So I just laid my head.

"What ever Euan..." I responded.

A light tap on my shoulder wakes me to my slumber, I open my eyes to find Euan talking to Cassandra intently "where's the bathroom?" Casting my eyes above to see Audrey standing beside me, I looked again to Euan still busy talking to Cass then looked again at Audrey,smiling impishly.

AUDREYS POV

This time around I'm the one who's writing a love note, on her neck. Her sweet sent never fails to turn me on, and she moans were like a fuel to the fire. I've never felt so much craving like this for a person before, the feeling like you can't get enough of. Pulling her closer to me as I grab her waist with both of my hands selfishly, unhooking her bra in the process, while I'm busy fighting her inviting yet soft lips,Massaging her breast in the process. Taylor hiss, biting her lower lip.

Shifting her to the lavatory as I slid off of her bra to the floor.

"W-we shouldn't..." TK said, seeing her chest moves up and down chasing her breath, my lips shut her mouth for a moment.

"Why? Scared your FI-AN-CE~ might catch us?" I said,provokingly to see what would be her reaction.

Her eyes go darker the right after what I've just said, looks like I flipped some kind of a switch.

She grabs my neck, pulling me into a kiss aggressively,a messy hot kind of kiss, pressing her body against mine as she turns me around so that my back is now against on the lavatory, grabbing my ass up to placing it on the top of the sink as she starts to unbutton my shirt and my shorts in haste, wrapping my legs around her. She does love my neck, letting out a soft moan loving her way of being rough to me.

"I would love to see you on that dress Euan is talking to..." I whispered seductively, teasing her more.

I could feel her breathing heavily in my ear, her hands travels down to my belly as it reaches at the hemline and knock knock knock. Are you kidding me!? I swear if it is Euan I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!