"Bye!" We all yell in unison waving out the car window.

"Greetings," I coo with a smile climbing into the passenger seat of Rocky's car.

"Morning Roars," He is wearing a short sleeved button down shirt with white polka dots and black chinos.

"You look nice," I say after giving him a once over.

"So do you," He chuckles. After that we sit in silence. Absorbing the significance of today.

I grab Rocky's hand as the lift takes us up to Carter's apartment. I let out a big breath and lightly knock on the door.

"Hey," All three of us whisper in unison. Carter looks so handsome in his creme long sleeved button down shirt and fitting black jeans.

"Bryn never liked the whole everything black thing. So I added more of a nicer colour," He explains. Clearly reading my mind.

"That is so true he was dressed in a light yellow shirt at Franco's funeral," I say as he grabs his keys from the hook and closes the door behind him.

"My car?" Rocky asks patting Carter's back when the elevator pings.

Carter nods and leans down to whisper in my ear- "You look so gorgeous,", complimenting my navy floral dress.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," I grin.

"Just thought I should tell you that Rora accidentally rang me before you started talking about sex. So I heard it all. I hung up when Bella walked in. I am sorry I should've hung up the minute I realised that you had bum called me," Carter admits when we're half way to the funeral.

"Oh," I drag the word out in the awkwardness. Rocky stays silent and concentrates on the road. "I have forgotten what was actually said," I admit.

"I am so sorry Roars, I want to make the next time as perfect as you imagined your first time. I was just so emotional and I had gotten you back. I am sorry it wasn't very nice. To be honest I am not a fan of dirty talk either or doggy style. Next time will be beautiful I promise," Carter says turning in his seat to face me. And still Rocky stays silent.

"Thank you babe," I lean forward to peck his lips.

I glance at Rocky expectantly. "Told you so," he chuckles finally. I smack his arm playfully while Carter hi-fives him.
....... ......... ......... ........... ........... .....

The funeral is happy, instead of mourning Bryn's death- we celebrate his life. Laughing at cheerful memories and dancing to his favorite songs. Carter's grandparents love me, I have been to their house a few times each with a different one of the South boys. Our family is a huge part of the South family's life. So many of the boys and girls from school are here. Even from my old school in the city. Bryn had always wanted to be cremated, so when we are allowed to observe him in the coffin. I place a big packet of bubble gum in his blazer. Then his ashes will smell nice. I know that sounds crazy but somehow it feels alright. It's something Bryn would do. His family and closest friends go to Bryn's favourite restaurant afterwards. Being Carter's girlfriend that includes me.
.................... .................... ...............
By the time we get home it is 11 pm. "That was a very good but very long day," I say when we walk into Carter's apartment.

"I am ready to just fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow," Carter locks the door behind us.

"I agree," I nod walking into the bathroom to wash my face. Carter stands behind me kissing my face, neck, shoulders and hair.