Chapter 11 - Its not as it appears.

My eyes darted around, searching for that special clearing in the trees with twisting, leafy vines that hung from each branch. The small, wooden cabin I spent my summers in with Jeff and Liu to accompany me waiting just beyond it.
"I swore it was around here somewhere..." I mutter, stumbling over a rock and gazing my knee. Blood slowly oozed out into a wiggly line. I grimaced at the sight of it, of course it wasn't the worst I had seen, but it still disgusted me and it surprised me at how a small trickle of blood could remind you of so much. I shakily walk forwards, eyeing the ground for any more potential falling hazards.
After what seemed like hours, I found it, the cabin, but instead of it looking all cosy and secure, the door was left wide-open and the wood had countless scraps and holes etched into it's surface. I shrug uttering with a sigh. "Home sweet home..."
I stepped inside, the floor boards creaking beneath my feet. Successfully, I shut the door, hearing a small click as it confirms to me that it closed. Steam was rushing out one of the rooms and I as I stepped closer to investigate I saw a drop of condensation on the metal knob. Someone was here, with me. The bathroom door was slightly ajar and I pulled it open, my cheeks flushing a dark red. Liu's head was tilt back, his eyes closed as the water streamed down onto his body. I slammed the door, embarrassed, not even trying to be quiet as I ran to the front door. I reached out, my skin coming into contact with the handle, I twisted it. It didn't open. I proceeded to violently shake the door.
"Come on! Open!" I growl at it. It was then I felt a large hand grab my shoulder, digging it's nails into my skin.
"That is why we don't close the door." He snapped.